Fixed FOV NVG

Can we please have the NVG at a fixed FOV, rather than covering a fixed area of the screen.

A similar effect to how JHMCS works at the moment, where zooming out will result in a smaller area of the screen being covered and vice versa.

This change would allow us to zoom out slightly to 'look under' the NVG, as well as making the FOV more realistic rather than being able to have 60 odd degrees of NVG FOV when zooming out.

• Like 1

I fixed FOV is needed. But since all VR Headset have different resolutions, it would be good to move the NVG Up and Down while in game (or at least in the settings) as well. Just to make sure we can look below the NVG to check the instruments.

The Position and FOV can already be corrected by mods, but depending on the mod this breaks Integrity Checks.

Intel I9 10900k | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | MSI RTX 3080 | TM Warthog & Hornet | VPC T-50 Base | TM TPR| Rift S & Reverb G2 |

PointCtrl | VRK

+1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, F-16CM, AJS-37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, P-47D, P-51D, FC3, MiG-15bis, Yak-52, CA, C-101, Hawk

Terrains I own: Syria, The Channel, SoH

System (RIP my old PC): Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti Max-Q, 16GB DDR4, 500GB Samsung PM871 SSD (upgraded with 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD)

VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro

Dreams: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mBG4dD

• 3 months later...
On 11/11/2020 at 4:00 AM, Gruman said:

I fixed FOV is needed. But since all VR Headset have different resolutions, it would be good to move the NVG Up and Down while in game (or at least in the settings) as well. Just to make sure we can look below the NVG to check the instruments.

The Position and FOV can already be corrected by mods, but depending on the mod this breaks Integrity Checks.

Which mods?

http://www.blacksharkden.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Come join us!

Intel I9 10900k | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | MSI RTX 3080 | TM Warthog & Hornet | VPC T-50 Base | TM TPR| Rift S & Reverb G2 |

PointCtrl | VRK