[CAN NOT REPRODUCE]F18c Interior cockpit light in VR render only in one eye

pastranario3

• ED Team

Please ensure you are not using stereo_mode_use_shared_parser

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

I will ask other testers to check, with my vive cosmos it seems ok for me.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Where is that located at

autoexec.cfg file. I don't recall whether it is in the savedgames DCS folder, or whether it is in the main install DCS folder. If you search for autoexec.cfg in either of those directories, you should be able to find it.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

autoexec.cfg file. I don't recall whether it is in the savedgames DCS folder, or whether it is in the main install DCS folder. If you search for autoexec.cfg in either of those directories, you should be able to find it.

Cheers,

Ziptie

You just have to add it in one of the two autoexecs to work, BUT take care when you want to disable it again, that you also disable both.

German Squadron "Serious Uglies"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Skyfire

Intel 10700K | SSD for system and DCS | 32 Gb RAM | Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 | HP Reverb G2

I wouldn't bother touching the main installation for things like that. The way DCS works is that the profile (Saved Games\DCS\) overwrites the settings in the install and the miz file overwrites the config, thus you have three layers of inherited settings. That's how your mission can overwrite your user settings which overwrite your games default. :) TLDR; in the \username\Saved Games\DCSfolderYouActuallyUseNotYourLegacyReinstallFromWhenever\Config\autoexec.cfg

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *