Winwing will no longer respond to me and my messages.

dfreeze25

As the titles suggests: Winwing has apparently decided to ghost me with no explanation as to why.

The last message I received was in July and was told "Alex" (The person with whom I had been talking to) was away on business and would contact me within 24 hours. Then nothing, just total and absolute silence.

I can get absolutely no response from anyone at Winwing, regardless of the email address used to send the messages or to what address I send them to. I've gone as far as creating a new email account on a friend's computer, just in case there is an issue on my end or my email account is for what ever reason blocked.

Bare in mind, I'm being ghosted after having spent well over €1000 on Winwing products and having the desire to purchase more. I recently had wanted to purchase the "Take Off Panel " and "Combat Ready Panel" and possibly a second "Super Libra" Grip and base for Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen. I was originally really enthusiastic about Winwing and had decided to do my utmost to help Winwing get established in this market by not only spreading the word to friends and colleagues whom I thought would have an interest in such a product or possibly knew someone who does. I had gone as far as using my position in game publisher development studio to attempt to drum up a few sales. I even went as far a talking to some of my contacts in the industry to get the word out. My reward it seems is to be ignored completely, without even. the common courtesy of an explanation as to why. This is obviously no way to conduct business or to treat your customers, and I have to admit to being more than a little pissed off.

Is anyone else having similar problems, or is it just me?

Regards,

-dfreeze25

have you tried reaching out to tonylin409 on the hotas discord? He got back to me within 24 hours.

https://discord.gg/szqaJE7

I personally think they bit off more than they could chew with their orders and everyone is scrambling to get orders filled and shipped.

• Like 1

System: Ryzen 5900x, G.Skill 3600 32GB, MSI 4090 suprim liquid X, samsung odyssey+ headset 

No need to spam across multiple messages. Discord is your best option

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

No need to spam across multiple messages. Discord is your best option

Excuse me, what now? "Spam across multiple messages", you say. No need to be rude. You accusing me of spamming, which I most certainly am not. It's kind of funny, because I've only made one post aside from this one anywhere on the DCS Forum as far as I remember and it was to a thread from a user posting about having similar difficulty in contacting someone at Winwing, so that the user was aware he/she wasn't alone in experiencing the aforementioned issue. As is normal in forums, in case you were unaware how this whole forum thing works. It's hardly spam. And as opposed to completely hijacking another user's thread, I decided to created my own post to touch on my issue, in greater detail, Which is proper forum etiquette as I recall.

have you tried reaching out to tonylin409 on the hotas discord? He got back to me within 24 hours.

https://discord.gg/szqaJE7

I personally think they bit off more than they could chew with their orders and everyone is scrambling to get orders filled and shipped.

Thanks a lot, pal. I appreciate the help.

And I think you're probably right, they weren't expecting this level of interest in their products. I'm hoping more companies enter this market and really shake things up. It's been VKB, Virpil and TM for too long.

Edited by dfreeze25
Edited to add to comment.

Well somebody got out of the wrong side of bed. As per what others have said....jump into Discord. WW haven't been here for months

Well somebody got out of the wrong side of bed. As per what others have said....jump into Discord. WW haven't been here for months

C'mon man, you accused me of spamming multiple messages, when I only responded to one post and then created my own so as not to hijack someone else post. I simply defended myself as opposed to accepting your spam accusation. I'm not trying to cause strife or be difficult here, but you could have just relayed the information rather than accuse me of filling the forum with spam.

Nevertheless, thanks for the information, and the heads up about WW's absence. I do appreciate it. Take care and have a safe flight! :)

That's strange... I got problem with the Super Taurus USB port when I received it and sent them message via Facebook. They replied within minutes and solved the problem.

OS:Win10 64bit*/MB: Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING / HD:SSD

CPU Type: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 3700Mhz / Ram:32Gb DDR4

Mon: Dell AW3418DW LCD + 3 x CUBESIM displays.

Hotas : TM Warthog #4347 | #80897 | TM F/A-18 Hornet Stick / TM Pendular Rudder / Cougar MFDs / Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC / Elgato Stream Decks / Virpil T50-CM2 Base and Grip / Winwing Super Taurus | PCR | PTO / Monstechtech Desk Mounts 

What's the problem??

What's the problem??

USB port alignment problem out of the box. Need to loosen the 2 screws for the USB port to pop back to the right position.

OS:Win10 64bit*/MB: Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING / HD:SSD

CPU Type: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 3700Mhz / Ram:32Gb DDR4

Mon: Dell AW3418DW LCD + 3 x CUBESIM displays.

Hotas : TM Warthog #4347 | #80897 | TM F/A-18 Hornet Stick / TM Pendular Rudder / Cougar MFDs / Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC / Elgato Stream Decks / Virpil T50-CM2 Base and Grip / Winwing Super Taurus | PCR | PTO / Monstechtech Desk Mounts 

Sorry Crusader, was asking the OP.

• Like 1