Monthly Sunday Flying Day Recruiting.

chase

We are looking for like minded pilots who enjoy flying relaxing but entertaining Modern Fighter missions.

Myself and five others get together once a month, on a Sunday afternoon at 2pm EST ( USA ) . We fly just for the enjoyment of simple missions. We've been flying together for a few years now.

Most of us live in the States, and the others live overseas. So this is why we fly at 2pm EST.

Our missions last approximately 2 to 2.5 hours. We make them somewhat easy so even if you do get shot down You'll have an option to start from the Ground again, ( Or Super Carrier ) or a slot where your aircraft is already in the air close to the combat area, so you can get back in the action without taking off again.

*( During the Month leading up to Mission Day, we will all be in Communication as to select a Sunday which works for everyone. I will also inquire as to what loadouts you'd prefer, as well as which Fighter you want to fly.

- You will have a Briefing in the Mission knee-board, which will give you possible Targets to look out for.

You will recieve a PDF mission briefing about a week before the Mission.

- Current Fighters which we fly are the FA18 Hornet, F16 Viper, F14 Tomcat. and attack Helo's ( I personally only Fly the Hornet )

* Map's which will be required: Persian Gulf, Syria maps.

* MOD's which will be required: Any Modern fighter will work.

- If you choose to Fly the Hornet with Carrier ops, the Super Carrier will also be required. Not a Deal breaker though, as I will give you a start position at a Ground Base if you do not own the SC. But if your a Hornet Driver with the SC, you will be in my Group.

- We use SRS for comms, and Teamspeak VOIP running in the background. We use Teamspeak to get set up, then switch to SRS once live, depending on mission goals.

- We also have a dedicated server.

It's time to expand out little group. We are looking to expand only to 8-10 Pilots.

To be a good fit with our group, please adhere to these standards.

* Be on time

* Be at least 30 YOA, ( Just a rough age limit to promote maturity levels. ) our ages range from 30's to 50's and up.

* Must Honer the time and date commitments. Must be organized and reliable. ( Nothing is worse then putting together a mission for say 6 people, then only have 2 show up. If you can't dedicate 2 hours once a month to this group, then don't apply )

We are not a training squadron. You will need to be familiar with the basics of the Aircraft you choose to fly. This is not to say you can't ask questions. Heck, we get updates from ED all the time and things change all the time. So naturally none of us are going to be experts with this stuff.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, we are looking for just a few people to join our Sunday Flying Day. Post below any questions you may have and if you are interested.

If your interested, reply below or you can PM me.

Thanks, I hope everyone stays safe and has a good week.

Chase1399

Edited by chase
updated info

• chase changed the title to Monthly Sunday Flying Day Recruiting.