Can't get HSEL to work (track attached)

Track (Syria) attached, clean Hornet air start.

1. Select A/P, BALT, jiggle joystick for : to appear, ADV- BALT

2. Set HDG

3. Select A/P, HSEL, : appears, ADV- BALT HSEL, no response from the jet

4. Jiggle joystick roll axis, jet throws itself into random bank angles in the direction of needed turn, but does not turn to set HDG

5. Allow jet to settle into bank, jet flies through HDG and does not roll out on HDG

In the track my jet starts heading North. First I set HDG 180, then 050, then 030. At the end I disable A/P and turn 270 for an aileron roll to prove nothing's wrong with my stick.

The Hornet's HSEL worked fine for me a month or two ago, and I have no autopilot problems with the Tomcat, Viper, or Warthog(s), so it's something specific to the Hornet.

HornetAPHSEL.trk

Check page 8 of the chucks guide for an explination

https://www.mudspike.com/wp-content/uploads/guides/DCS%20FA-18C%20Hornet%20Guide.pdf

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.