• ED Team

Hi

Please rename your dcs folder here C:\Users\Isaac\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

to C:\Users\Isaac\Saved Games\DCS.openbetabackup

restart DCS and login and test

let us know if it helps

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi. Do you have a driving wheel connected to your PC? If so, try unplugging it.

Otherwise please atach your dcs.log file.

Wow, it was crashing on start for me and even the fresh install / deleting Saved Games folder did not help. But looks unpluggin the racing wheel helps! Here is the log with racing wheel attached.

dcs.20201104-222352.log

Edited by Kaitsu
Added full debug log also as requested

• ED Team

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Your issue starts here:

2020-11-04 19:58:32.765 ERROR NET: Failed to decode network.vault: either hardware ID or OS username are different. Saved login data will be reset.

You should have a file called "network.vault" in this folder: "C:\Users\Flav\Saved Games\DCS\Config". Can you find it? Is it empty? Mine is a long chain of gibberish characters. It looks like some encrypted string.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Seems to be the same issue I had, mate. Here's everything I did and is worth giving a shot:

- unplug all peripherals

- update windows

- update all drivers (especially graphics card and sound card - try a clean install by removing the previous driver completely and installing from a fresh installer)

- if none of the above work, check what non-essential services and startup programs your computer is running, disable all of them and try to run DCS. Then enable one by one until you find the aggressor.

- one remote possibility is that your user profile is corrupted, so I would try creating a new user profile with admin rights and try running DCS from the new profile before trying anything more serious.

What worked for me was reinstalling the audio drivers, but only worked after the second try. There's a definitely a solution, so don't give up.

Let me know how it goes.