[NEED TRACK REPLAY]A.I WW2 prop planes gliding for far to long

Hmm, I don't have the update (on stable, and don't have the internet to switch without losing my sanity) but to me this is probably a result of the simplified AI flight models rather than their damage models.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Go test it yourself in SP its an easy reproduce go take any ww2 mission run it and watch them glide they sit 2000 meters at 166kph for about 40km before crashing. Ive done it over and over and over same result B17 to bf109 all do the same thiing.
:cry: I've been trying to reproduce your issue for an hour yesterday, to no avail. I'm unable to aim at the engine of a WWII warbird: I break the whole plane everytime and it quickly crashes to the ground.

Tracks are here to reproduce bugs easily. Please provide one.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

It depends on your altitude Coxy and whether or not you are trimmed to best glide speed. At best glide speed and same altitude, most of those airplanes will glide farther than a Cessna 172. I know for a fact that the P-51 can out glide a Cessna. It just does it at a higher airspeed.

It depends on your altitude Coxy and whether or not you are trimmed to best glide speed. At best glide speed and same altitude, most of those airplanes will glide farther than a Cessna 172. I know for a fact that the P-51 can out glide a Cessna. It just does it at a higher airspeed.

Did some reading now this is not fact or fiction, I dont know but i did find claims of spitfires gliding from 20,000ft for 75 miles? Nit sure how true it is. Now these BF-`109s are gliding from roughly 70000ft to 30ish miles at 100mph is it possible? However surely the B-17 would struggle doing the same thing also at that altitude?.