The Enemy Within 3.0 and Warthog II (WRONG SPAWN POINTS)

I haven't tested it any further, but in MISSION 2 and MISSION 3 at least the AI WINGMAN spawn in vehicles like kerosene trucks. This causes them to EXPODE as soon as they move. I suspect that when switching from A10C to A10C-II all spawn points were automatically reassigned by the editor (in probably ALL missions). You often let the planes spawn with a free space in between. In this free field you have then packed "Ambiente stuff". Now all planes spawn close together. What they spawn within other units ...

Same issue. I was looking forward to playing the campaign without having to mess with the mission editor, but I guess I'll just change the parking spots.

Also the first mission's waypoints are all wrong.

Oh and mission 2 pathing broke again too with the convoy getting stuck into each other or a bridge or something on the road on Delta. Kinda losing hope of ever playing this campaign without major issues.

happened to me as well prior to the II revamp coming out, when i would just go in and swap my flight for IIs, it would say the spot had not changed, but if you zoomed in on the ME you could see that it had, and needed to be moved. When i just flew M2 in the II revamp and it did it, I was like "aaaaaaaayyyyyyye, I know what went wrong here". should have checked for it :)

I will have to re-do it once again, although I am pretty sure the spawn points worked before the update, as I tested some of the missions. In any case, the only way to play them is to launch them from ME level and reasigning the spawn points (or removing the trucks). Sorry about that, I hate it when updates break the thigns I fix...

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I will have to re-do it once again, although I am pretty sure the spawn points worked before the update, as I tested some of the missions. In any case, the only way to play them is to launch them from ME level and reasigning the spawn points (or removing the trucks). Sorry about that, I hate it when updates break the thigns I fix...

That's the reason why I stopped making missions for my squadron. It is just so annoying when you put hours and hours in, test everything and all of a sudden a update changes and breaks things that worked before...

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

I have the same issue with mission 2. If I launch them from the ME, it means I'll have to forget about campaign menu from now on, as progress won't be recorded. Correct?

mAGSxka.thumb.jpg.4fb1c12ba03f2d1f3cb9b52c091ed46a.jpg

You can play up until about Mission 6 - that mission requires more bombs than you have. But up to then you can basically do it on your own. So you might as well start now while we wait for a fix!

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR