Multiplayer Forum.

Multiplayer Forum.  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Multiplayer Forum.

• Yes.
    • No.

Just wondering how many of you think we would benefit from a forum dedicated to playing online, instead of the content regarding the Multiplayer aspect of Lockon being split between the General and Tracks, Missions and Campaigns forums.

Personally I'd like to see one. I think it would make things easier for everyone, new guys and vets, if all announcements and info were in one place.

• Like 1

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

For me.... dunno all was said, you have to only search for these infos, IMO it isn't too difficult :) so rather no, what for double posts, but...

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Yes.

What I don't understand is why the russian and the english forums differ so much because there is a dedicated multiplayer section in russian.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

I totally agree, especially because ru-part has the one;)

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Aye - there's a compelling argument right there :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• 1 month later...

To all,

Sorry for not responding earlier, but we have not been ignoring this thread. In fact, we had discussed this idea on the moderator board before this thread was opened. We reached the conclusion that, in principle, we support the creation of a dedicated MP section of the forum and will likely move forward to create one. We only hesitate now, because we feel the forum is already quite well spaced out for the number of regular members it hosts today. There is no sense in hosting a forum with a bunch of empty sections. As it is, MP discussion is already split between the LO General Discussion section and the Tracks, Missions and Campaigns section, neither of which is exactly overflowing.

We anticipate that the membership on the ED Forum will continue to grow and as that happens, you can probably look forward to a dedicated multiplayer section for both Lock On and DCS.

Edited by EvilBivol-1
  • Like 2

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Singleplayer... what is that??? ;)

Been so long since I flew SP, I even forgot the sim offers it...:megalol:

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

• 4 weeks later...

Just my 2 cents, I've hardly used these forums since they got changed a while back. I know you guys always try and fix it for the best, and I appreciate that, but I find the format now to be confusing and scattered. Too many forums for the one game seeing as we are such a small community IMHO. I would support a multiplayer forum to try and get more activity.

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region