New Manual needed for Mission Editor

Shrike88

With the constant updating and adding new features to the mission editor the last several years, with forums or maybe sometimes get an explanation in change notes (only sometimes) of new features. The community is in much need of a rewritten and updated manual for the mission editor.

The last official one I can find is from the old blackshark module manual or the A10 warthog initial release, even then they are limited and not Comprehensive manuals.

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2020 at 11:25 AM, Shrike88 said:

With the constant updating and adding new features to the mission editor the last several years, with forums or maybe sometimes get an explanation in change notes (only sometimes) of new features. The community is in much need of a rewritten and updated manual for the mission editor.

The last official one I can find is from the old blackshark module manual or the A10 warthog initial release, even then they are limited and not Comprehensive manuals.

bump

ED should delete the old manual from the /doc folder, as it causes confusion among some users.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB