TPOD operation

jonsky7

With the new changes, how do you tell whether you’re in TDC or HTS mode for the pod now?

There is next to the coordinates. It says TPOD if you're in HTS. If something else is controlling the system designation, like INS, then it's written there.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Has anyone worked out the difference between SWFV and NAV mode? From the update: "Please be aware that if you long press SWFV, instead of entering SWFV mode, you will enable NAV mode, which has a 24º FOV but disables the TDC." Every time I hit PB10 it boxes and changes from SWFV to NAV, but I can still slew with the TDC.

Great to see the TPOD updates, very useful now that the double click SS gets you to the TPOD page. The only small issue I've come across is that the TPOD zoom buttons only allow small increments, you can't hold the button down to zoom in and out continuously like before. Anyone else with this issue?

Sager Laptop, i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 980M, 1920x1080, TIR 5, Windows 10

Yes, my guess is that is a general problem with Razbam MFD implementation, buttons like brightness/contrast also need to be clicked multiple times.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro