[MERGED -OLD BUGS] Forum Cleanup

RAZBAM_ELMO

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and the radar scope screen is very dim when powered on.

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

This happens to me with my joystick buttons :

- the button I assigned to left gun arm actually arms the left gun, but this is the right button that is animated as pressed in the cockpit,

- same thing with the right gun : correct action but inverted animation.

Please close the sound barrier when you leave.

Yes. Could you please make the gear command work like you describe it in your own manual? This is the kind of details that make Russian aircrafts enjoyable for some people. Finding the same behaviour in the MiGs 15, 19 and 21 makes sense. Why don’t you enable this when all the commands are ready?

With hope. Regards.

Please close the sound barrier when you leave.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Not sure if the cannon arm lights should remain on after shutdown?

Having never disassembled and reassembled the real aircraft i couldn't say :smilewink:

Mig's looking great recently, really enjoying the updates, keep em coming!

The emergency deployment handle still will not move and clicking open the emergency air valve automatically deploys the gear.

i7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080, 500 GB NVMe m.2 SSD, Trackir 3 Pro, Gunfighter Mk I w/MCG; Mod. TM Cougar throttle and Mod. CH Pro Pedals w/Pro Micro + MMjoy2, Nostromo n52

The oxygen flow and pressure indicator is showing pressure with the main oxygen valve closed and O2 flow indicator is automatically blinking at liftoff. The oxygen system mode selector was set to mix and pressure suit mode set to off.

I climbed to ~16,000m with both the oxygen valve and cockpit pressurization lever in the off/closed position and noticed the cockpit pressure differential indicator was showing pressure and the O2 altitude indicator was increasing in altitude. I was not able to induce hypoxia. The canopy was jettisoned and no effect to the pilot was noticed.

Edited by Mortisrose

I noticed the warning tone continues when the SPO-2 is turned off. I was locked-on by an F-5 at the time in a SP mission.

Mounting the SPO-2 reduces the empty weight by 80 kg in the mission editor to 5172 kg. Shouldn't mounting the RWR increase the weight?

• 3 months later...
Cleaning and organizing forums

I was waiting for today’s patch notes before commenting, But this is the second post from you indicating a planned purge of reported issues. It is concerning that in another thread you said bugs would need to be resubmitted after today’s patch. We already reported bugs it is now Razbam’s job to track and fix. Past history has not been a positive experience with Razbam deleting bugs and showing unresolved bugs as resolved. Your posts today seems to indicate the past is getting ready to repeat itself.

There are two threads that have been created by users to facilitate our part of the EA process. The community bug tracker and the follow up thread after the dust up that lead to your appointment.

Please show us how you have incorporated our reports of bug/missing features and that they are being tracked to completion. There are over 200 reports in the bug tracker alone and roughly 50 items were added/fixed last patch, that leaves 150+ open.

Please bring your spreadsheet to the table so we can compare notes before deleting/purging any currently open reports and especially wait to take any action prior to today’s patch / patch notes release.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of these are years old and out of date. It clutter the forums and does not give me a clear indication of what exists at this time. As a report is made I make sure it is intact a bug and all the evidence is there to support it. During that time I label it as INVESTIGATING.

Once all of the necessary info is present, I then add the bug report itself and my own notes plus the trk or log file into our internal tracker for the team to see and begin working on when they get to it. I then label the thread as REPORTED.

This way everything is clean and organized, no duplicates are present and all parties have a clear indication of where things are at. Outside of these ill usually add titles like TRK FILE REQ. or USER ERROR and make a post explaining what I need next but on every forum I have the rules and requirements needed so I do not have to explain each and every time. The user should read these and check that a similar report has not already been added prior to making a post. I know this is in an ideal and perfect world but does not always occur.

As for showing you and conferring what information I have in a 'spreadsheet' with you, thats quite unessessary. I have made it quite clear if you are concerned about an issue or have questions to ask in the relevant thread or to reach out to me personally. The community does not need to proof read our own internally work to make sure we're doing things the way they think it should be done. Tell us about problems for sure, but don't expect to start managing what the team is doing. Thats Prowler job as the owner and subject to what the team feels is necessary or what they are able to accomplish.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

I appreciate the feedback on this however I will continue to operate this way as the team feels it makes workflow easier and multiple people have combined about the forum being cluttered and that this helps them to find existing bugs easier.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

Not asking for access to your proprietary bug tracking but there definitely should be a publicly discussable / demonstrable way to keep track of and remain fluent on what has and hasn't been addressed. Deleting old posts is a back door way to eliminate the community bug tracker because the company doesn't like it. As for bugs being years old, that's an accurate statement and some still exist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not asking for access to your proprietary bug tracking but there definitely should be a publicly discussable / demonstrable way to keep track of and remain fluent on what has and hasn't been addressed. Deleting old posts is a back door way to eliminate the community bug tracker because the company doesn't like it. As for bugs being years old, that's an accurate statement and some still exist.

And that way for everyone to see what has or has not been addressed is through how I am labeling threads in the forums. Im also not one to close or limit threads so everyone should speak freely about the issue until a solution has been determined to resolve it. Then its said and done. I asked when I first got here what would everyone like and everyone agreed things needed to be cleaned up but not entirely erased. Im not deleting things. If there are persistent issues then they can be brought back up in a new post with the correct information in them that I can vouch for and verify through my system I am using. This way I can be held accountable for why it " hasnt been looked at" or " is still there". Its also quite difficulty for me to go through 300 posts on my own in my spare time when they arent relevant rather than to group them all as one OLD BUGS folder and make it so that if there is anything glaring then it will pop up as new or relevant. Also trying to get answers from users who may or may not still be active on the forums presents its own set of issues because until i can confirm behaviour with the OP I wont move anything forward unless there is a resounding amount of people who confirm what the OP is showing.

.... but there definitely should be a publicly discussable / demonstrable way to keep track of and remain fluent on what has and hasn't been addressed. Deleting old posts is a back door way to eliminate the community bug tracker because the company doesn't like it........

The way thats shown is by how I am discussing within and labelling the posts so I can keep track of what is or is not reported. If i could go through and try to track down bugs reported 2 years ago I would but I do not have that time. IF the bug is still present and causing issues then someone can make the new post with all of the required information required in the postt to make it move forward.