[MERGED -OLD BUGS] Forum Cleanup

RAZBAM_ELMO

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wissam,

It's a known issue, but you have to move the beacon selector first to Near or Far depending on which you want to tune, then set the mode to "ANT", then, and only then, you can change the band selectors and fine-tuning dials for the selected beacon type (Near/Far).

See here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233686

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, the button inside works ok.

But is very hard to find the correct position of the head.

A good position is to move the head from the left side of the button.

@OverStratos

If is possible, make the cover more openable.

Much thanks.

Hi!

Some time ago I have tested the glide performance of the MiG-19 with engines off to eliminate the effects of idle thrust. Test showed that glide ratio of the plane increased from approx. 7 at 600 km/h IAS to over 20 at 300 km/h IAS. (Tested below 2000m alt.)

For quick reference I have used ED’s MiG-15 and with the same parameters it produced a maximum glide ratio of 10.

In a nutshell MiG-19 has 2 times better glide performance at 300km/h, than ED’s MiG-15.

Please refer to the linked post for the track.

Please check the drag values of the FM at low speeds and high AoA.

http://https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3895945&postcount=74

• 2 weeks later...

I was noticing this over the weekend (5/26/2019), and this was the first bug report I saw on this.

Using the mouse wheel to change it was also really finicky. It would work intermittently.

I haven't checked it to verify since to see if it was just a fluke or a reoccurring problem.

Edited by RampantCoyote

Razbam....I am sorry to raise this issue again,but this bug is still waiting to be resolved.....it is still not fixed,and remains unpainted and untextured,even though you have in your wisdom,decided to move it to your 'resolved' bugs section.

This is why so many complain about your modules,as they always appear to remain in a state of being unfinished.

My original thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233576

I definitely won't be purchasing your MiG-23,I got my fingers burnt once.....never againthumbdown.gif

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm using 2.5.5 OB and tried the following:

- gunsight in optical mode

- rockets selected

- gunsight on

- set wingspan to 10 m (or target size in AG mode I assume)

- pipper diameter didn't change

- set wingspan to max

- pipper diameter didn't change

The pipper diameter is only changing with decreasing the target distance.

Is this correct? Shouldn't the pipper diameter change it's size in relationship of both, so targetsize and/or distance setting?

Regards

Jens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I seem to notice that when in my Mig-19P cockpit there is a pronounced draw on my system compared to other aircraft even those such as the FA-18C.

Is this a widely accepted "bug" which will be looked into? Hopefully ti can be optimized as i have so much respect for this module and how it is progressing :pilotfly:

Cheers!

We have to check this, so far nobody on the team or the testers have been subject to an important drop in FPS and it have been tested on several cards from gtx 970, RX 480, 1070, 2080ti, etc. At 1080p and 4k, no problems so far.

Can you share your system specs?

leave it with me !

Any news ?

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Thank you DECOY this is very much appreciated smile.gif

Stutters in vr

Hi,

Same thing for me in vr, it's the only plane I have with stutters in vr (I fly with f14, m2000, f18, mig21)

My specs : oculus rift s , i7 9900k , 32 go , rtx 2800.

Thanks for your help

Best regards

I have the Hotas Warthog...and I set up the Bomb Pickle button on the HW stick as button 2, as usual...for bomb releases.

My results was that the bombs rarely dropped.

Then I discovered that the space button on the keyboard which fires the guns also dropped the bombs....I had the fire guns of course mapped to my HW trigger...and pressing the trigger dropped the bombs.

I could not find this as a reported bug....but at least for me it is.

What can I do to fix this?...so that the HW button 2 drops the bombs , not the space key or the HW trigger.

Velocity MicroI7-4790 Windows 7 Home Premium 16Gigs RAM EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1070 500GB SSD TM Hotas Warthog

This module has some issues/bugs with SFX.

Not sure I'm alone with this but, I'm not getting any engine sounds from inside the cockpit of the MiG-19. Youtube videos from every other user seem to show same issue.

Try for example doing a quick "free flight" mission with the MiG-19 and then, once in the air, increase and decrease throttle.... from inside the cockpit, there is no corresponding sound with increase/decrease of pitch accordingly (i.e, totally silent engines, no audio feedback whatsoever from engine RPM).

It's not just the matter of having the MiG-19 with overall "generic" SFX (already reported by others), it goes beyond that - it doesn't even feature internal (in-cockpit) engine sounds. Surely a bug(?).

Just an idea but, placing the same (working) engine sounds from, say, the SU-25T onto the MiG-19 could be a decent solution (a sort of placeholder untill propper dedicated ones). Surely that's better than none.

Edited by LucShep

CGTC Caucasus retexture mod  |  A-10A cockpit retexture mod  |  Shadows reduced impact mod  |  DCS 2.5.6  (the best version for performance, VR or 2D)

DCS terrain modules_July23_27pc_ns.pngDCS aircraft modules_July23_27pc_ns.png  aka Luke Marqs; call sign "Ducko" =

Spoiler

Win10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 12700K (@5.1/5.0p + 3.9e) | 64GB DDR4 @3466 CL16 (Crucial Ballistix) | RTX 3090 24GB EVGA FTW3 Ultra | 2TB NVMe (MP600 Pro XT) + 500GB SSD (WD Blue) + 3TB HDD (Toshiba P300) + 1TB HDD (WD Blue) | Corsair RMX 850W | Asus Z690 TUF+ D4 | TR PA120SE | Fractal Meshify C | UAD Volt1 + Sennheiser HD-599SE | 7x USB 3.0 Hub | 50'' 4K Philips 7608/12 UHD TV (+Head Tracking) | HP Reverb G1 Pro (VR) | TM Warthog + Logitech X56