DCS Super Hercules mod by Anubis

Eight Ball

Can someone please tell me how to turn off the annoying "Autopilot" warning? In general, how do you turn the autopilot on/off? There's the little "Pilot" switch next to my seat - is that the AP master?

Thanks in advance!

Doc

Hey Doc, use 'A' to engage or disengage autopilot. I suggest you map it to joystick since you are going to use it every flight for Yaw Damping. There is also a volume turn knob in the middle console where you can adjust the volume of the warning message.

Midnite Signature.jpg

552334314_MidniteSignature.jpg.7c1678ea5639bd6d044b092eb97c300e.jpg

First of all, thanks for the amazing mod. Its so much fun to fly.

The second thing: ED really needs to check their point on Big planes (bombers or Cargoplanes). This is just to much fun to be left aside.

Third thing: When ED has changed their mind, make this an official 3rd party Module.

So once again - thanks for many, many hours of fun to come.

• Like 5

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

First of all, thanks for the amazing mod. Its so much fun to fly.

The second thing: ED really needs to check their point on Big planes (bombers or Cargoplanes). This is just to much fun to be left aside.

Third thing: When ED has changed their mind, make this an official 3rd party Module.

So once again - thanks for many, many hours of fun to come.

I agree, there is a lot of potential players out there who cannot be bothered with the whole complex Milsim thing but would probably enjoy flying a plane like this within a Milsim as part of an online team etc........I myself am not included in that list but I am guessing those people are out there :) Love this mod, wonderful addition to the mods section.

"6. Does the weapons working? No it is still very early in development and will work in future."

doesnt this need changing? "Yes they work but WIP" ? In a YouTube video I saw all 3 weapons work fine (only FCS is missing)... o_O

And discord link is invalid. ;(

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

they expire after 100 clicks...

here's a new one: https://discord.gg/jQE5Ba3dKA

doesnt this need changing? "Yes they work but WIP" ? In a YouTube video I saw all 3 weapons work fine (only FCS is missing)... o_O

Technically you can shoot but that's about it, I wouldnt say they work fine.

I think the devs did this to avoid a flock of people coming to their discord saying the weapons are bugged.

they expire after 100 clicks...

here's a new one: https://discord.gg/jQE5Ba3dKA

Technically you can shoot but that's about it, I wouldnt say they work fine.

I think the devs did this to avoid a flock of people coming to their discord saying the weapons are bugged.

Just make an unlimited one...

This one here should be unlimited: https://discord.gg/u2cKhHGSC6

A bit of a critique that is important. When I'm in the cockpit of the aircraft (IE, in control of it), I get a massive slow-down in frame-rates. It might be worth looking into, especially for people who don't have the most powerful PCs.

Lol, DCS itself isn't kind to people who are running mid to low range PC's... It's just a hungry engine.

I have no idea what you mean. I have DCS via steam, plus some extra planes and maps. What's this reshade you mentioned?

In the main options under special is a checkbox "Tick the box to enable for steam users".

Check it and try again.

That was the solution for me.

• Like 1

wow this is brilliant , hope it continues into a full fidelity package.

This ^

• Like 1

System:

I9 9900KS 5.0GHz : 2080Ti : MSI Z390 GODLike : 32Gb Vengance 4000MHz DDR4 : Samsung 970 1TB Evo Plus, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB : ViewSonic 4K 32"

Windows 10 : HOTAS - Warthog : TPR Pedals : HP Reverb Pro