DCS Super Hercules mod by Anubis

Eight Ball

This video was taken today prior to seeing the post for v5.5. Did some weapons testing. Looking forward to further development of this mod. Walking to the back of the ramp in VR is so immersive. Going to run some night ops later. Downloading the new version now. OUTSTANDING work Anubis. Can wait to see how far this goes! Time stamps are in the video I posted on YouTube.

• Like 1

I downloaded V5.5 and took her up for a spin over Syria at night in VR as usual. Tested all the interior lighting available as of now. It looks great internally and externally. I time stamped so you can skip ahead to what interest you. The best event that came from this video was hanging out the jump door in VR at night with NOD's on. Looking down was so bad ass. I cannot stress the potential this mod has to change DCS in such a positive way. Really impressed every time I jump into C-130. Looking forward to doing some combat drops and other videos in the near future. Still learning a lot. Performance for me so far has been great. No crash to the desk top yet and running smooth in VR.

• Like 1

Can someone make Turkish Air Force livery?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Tried it out yesterday. Great mod, my thanks to the creators!

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Hi guys am using the Steam version and this cool Hercules Mod drastically reduces my FPS to around 5fps or less!...i usually get around 40-70fps..I regret getting the steam version now, will probably uninstall it soon, but any workarounds/fixes/help would be much appreciated, thanks guys!

WOW ..The mod is vey cool.

I the big problem.When the vehicle leaves the cabin, it will fall into the ground directly.The mist and the file lua installation is correct. Any idea?

sorry for my bad inglish....

Are you using the latest version of Hercules_Cargo.lua, the one provided with the aircraft? If your mission was made with a previous version, you'll need to reload the script.

Hi guys am using the Steam version and this cool Hercules Mod drastically reduces my FPS to around 5fps or less!...i usually get around 40-70fps..I regret getting the steam version now, will probably uninstall it soon, but any workarounds/fixes/help would be much appreciated, thanks guys!

The fix is WIP no idea on ETA. At the moment the only real solution is to switch to standalone

• Like 1

Right now, only the HAWK containers have parachutes, all the other cargos need to be deployed on the ground.

See this video for cargo deployment:

You'll need mist.lua (check the forums) and I've attached the other needed file (Hercule_Cargo.lua)

EDIT: I've also attached the test mission made by Knapsack

That's my vid :)

Not sure why the URL is so messy in your link, just need the YT code inbetween the "=" and the "&" : _zgg7eQiSno

miz test and file lua...

I just can't get the hercules_cargo.lua script to work. loaded as shown in the video above, but nothing in my herc to drop. tried with v5.6. I just don't get it. Also in ME there is no hawk payload showing. Is it me or v5.6?

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

I just can't get the hercules_cargo.lua script to work. loaded as shown in the video above, but nothing in my herc to drop. tried with v5.6. I just don't get it. Also in ME there is no hawk payload showing. Is it me or v5.6?

Are you using the latest version of the Hercules_Cargo.lua? The one provided with the aircraft (in Saved Games/Mods/Aircraft/Hercules ver 5.6)

Hawk payload was removed for now

Are you using the latest version of the Hercules_Cargo.lua? The one provided with the aircraft (in Saved Games/Mods/Aircraft/Hercules ver 5.6)

Hawk payload was removed for now

Thanks, Eight Ball! I was desperately sticking to the hawk as payload! Everything working fine now.

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

AFAIK it's not a priority for the dev since it's a 3rd party software and he doesnt use it. He might look into it at a later point but for now he'd rather focus on features and functionality

A shame cause the people we use it its a no go until its compatible.

Thanks in advance and will look in to it again when it is "Full compatible".

For this mod is not enought to disable reshade, you have to fully uninstall it to work it out of more than 5 fps .

Edit The fps drop Appears only when flying the C130 so it must be something "ish" related to the cockpit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]