Mission 7-WPT 1 problem

tailor

Hi.

Thanks for this wonderful campaign, seems to be tough, I like it :), but in this point I cant overcome it. The problem is in mission 7 on Smortnova Heliport. When I land in designated area near the windsock, nothing happen, no commands and dialog like in this video:https://youtu.be/ySOOddRud40?t=957

I tried move a little from site to site, nothing. OK when We where approaching there was a dialog something like that "after landing heading to blasting area". I flew to this area over 3 towers, blast recording was successful, dialog appeared: "get as on the platform" and again nothing happen when I land on platform. Of course when return to Otkrytka mission is not accomplished.

Any advice, please?

Hi.

Thanks for this wonderful campaign, seems to be tough, I like it :), but in this point I cant overcome it. The problem is in mission 7 on Smortnova Heliport. When I land in designated area near the windsock, nothing happen, no commands and dialog like in this video:https://youtu.be/ySOOddRud40?t=957

I tried move a little from site to site, nothing. OK when We where approaching there was a dialog something like that "after landing heading to blasting area". I flew to this area over 3 towers, blast recording was successful, dialog appeared: "get as on the platform" and again nothing happen when I land on platform. Of course when return to Otkrytka mission is not accomplished.

Any advice, please?

Thank you! if you are from Steam, please leave your review there.

Smortnova Heliport. The ground is uneven, so the landing trigger sometimes doesn't work. You need to sit closer to the windsock, this will help.

Anyway, I will test and fix.

Edited by STONE SKY

My DCS is not a Steam version, by the way it's latest beta.

.... You need to sit closer to the windsock, this will help.....

I tried it, to show you what I'm talking about I've just made a video

[video=youtube_share;4iq-gNmjSns]

Yes, I can see it! Thanks.

I will urgently fix it.

You can separately open missions through the editor, and continue the campaign so as not to wait for the update of this mission

I found the problem and fixed it. But if you want to work around this problem right now, you need to make sure that frequency 126 is tuned during takeoff (switch and return it) and you should hear your report during takeoff to the dispatcher Otkrytka-Control.

I found the problem and fixed it. But if you want to work around this problem right now, you need to make sure that frequency 126 is tuned during takeoff (switch and return it) and you should hear your report during takeoff to the dispatcher Otkrytka-Control.

Yeah! I've just done it! Mission 7 is accomplished and now I can develop my career :pilotfly:. STONE SKY thanks a lot for your advice and quick reaction.

Yeah! I've just done it! Mission 7 is accomplished and now I can develop my career :pilotfly:. STONE SKY thanks a lot for your advice and quick reaction.

Thank you for choosing my airline:lol::thumbup: