Mission 12: no datalink

In mission 12 I dont get any datalink information.

I have my D/L set to On, my IFF set to On, Mids A+B turned on, SURV to on in SA page, NCTR to on in Radar.

What could I be missing?

Thx :)

Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,

Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert.

Das macht uns glücklich, stolz und froh,

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

• 3 months later...

Yep same here, I find it odd that Knight is calling out a picture but we don't see anything on the D/L

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i7-9700KF @ 3.60GHz, 32GB RAM, GeForce RTX 2070 Super 1800MHz, Occulus Rift S, CH Pro Pedals, CH Pro Throttle, Virpil MongoosT-50 CM2, Virpil VPC WarBRD Base.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Then there is nothing I can do about it - having player start from the beginning of the mission completely breaks the departure of other flights due to the way in which the supercarrier logic is built 😕 I’ll report it to ED though. Should be an easy fix for them. 

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 3 months later...

Yea, I was wondering the same thing. Just played through the mission, but could hardly see anything on the datalink, except for friendly flights. Maybe someone is better at this than me, but for me having to go cold, and re-engage, is really hard when you don't know where everyone spread out to 😛

• 1 year later...

On 2/24/2021 at 7:04 PM, VLM said:

Not sure but looks like data link not working because of delayed start in the begining of mission.

On 5/1/2021 at 9:30 AM, baltic_dragon said:

Then there is nothing I can do about it - having player start from the beginning of the mission completely breaks the departure of other flights due to the way in which the supercarrier logic is built 😕 I’ll report it to ED though. Should be an easy fix for them. 

Hello. Just for the record: I played now on OB 2.8.0.33006 and I had the same issue (no info on SA page) despite the start is not delayed in this mission. 

Thank you

EDITed: played again, noticed that after activating TCN on any flying friend all info on SA appears (maybe a minor DCS bug)

Edited by baco30
further test

• 5 weeks later...