Noise on control input

Greetings.

New DCS install but same old controls / HOTAS. Noticing now in the JF that the control stick is rapidly moving back to center and back to the defined input that's given with the X/Y of my stick on the HOTAS.

I verified the inputs (CTL+ENTER) to show joystick position as DCS is receiving it. I have not had this on any other module, also checked raw data on windows and there is no noise like this on the x.y of the joystick

I feel silly asking this but is there a known issue with control inputs with the JF ? Looks like the Flight control computer is fighting it, looked also there is nothing double bound to the same pitch / Roll on the module.

Will grab a .trk if needed

Thanks

Shrike

That is not a bug, thats a feature. When it is to cold in the cockpit, it will cause shaking cuz the pilot is freezing. Also if its to hot in the cockpit, your pilot will start shawing and that will shake the stick too. I belive that feature is still wip. Well it was allready once reported here and here.

Ah excellent, have read about this but now I actually see it thanks. Exactly what it is in the video. Thanks

That is not a bug, thats a feature. When it is to cold in the cockpit, it will cause shaking cuz the pilot is freezing. Also if its to hot in the cockpit, your pilot will start shawing and that will shake the stick too. I belive that feature is still wip. Well it was allready once reported here and here.

Oh my Dog...are you serius?!?!

I go to try it immediately!!!!!

:joystick: