[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

Just played around, try to for example the following: in RD/TD mode pres 1 on numpad like you want to enter the course (to approach certain wp from set course) but do not enter anything leave it blank, and now try to move the switch...

Every single time when I do this CTD...

Yep, I also found it out the hard way... :(

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• INS position update (as described in the manual - no VAL press) after selecting P1 (does not work) or cursor position on the HUD is not updated properly.
  • BAD doesn't light up after INS position update
  • Bombs elease immediately after trigger is pressed.

Edited by mdee

Will we ever see CW and CCW keyboard commands for encoders?

Respond please!

Hi, I have seen this post repeated in quite a few locations, at this moment I getting a better understanding of the bugs reported, this is on the list to be looked at.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

have a look here:

there are a lot of solutions for normal knobs

and a lot of missing cw/ccw functions in the Mirage ...

in other words:

all rotaries (except of altimeter) are not implemented as cw/ccw

or implemented as many unique buttons (what makes no sense)

Quote:

1. UHF radio buttons like presets etc.

UVHF presets and Frequencies

2. TACAN and ILS frequencies.

3. Cockpit lights : there are 4 values for all lightnings available ...

4. INS-auxiliary switch ADI (may be a CW/CCW)

5. Backup ADI gauge push button. (may be implemented !?)

6. Bingo fuel rotaries

7. AP height rotaries

8. HUD brightness

and some others ...

a workaround i.e. of ILS is

to create for every frequency value a unique button !!! :cry:

the functionality are available for mouse using but not mapped to keybindings

hope for future implementations

best regards

Edited by caponi

too much ...

Will look into this one, remember Crash logs are a big help in identifying the issue, If you come across this again pop them in here

+1 from my side to this bug report, very frustrating - Decoy welcome and please remind the team that the Mirage still needs some work to be completed...

Zapraszam na Gildia.org - polska społeczność DCS. :thumbup:

Just Remember it's not always possible to duplicate a crash ( too many variables) so providing crash logs is really important ;)

+1 from my side to this bug report, very frustrating - Decoy welcome and please remind the team that the Mirage still needs some work to be completed...

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Just Remember it's not always possible to duplicate a crash ( too many variables) so providing crash logs is really important ;)

Please just perform monkey test (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_testing) with the INS panel, you will discover how bad this is and how much work this module still needs... :helpsmilie:

Zapraszam na Gildia.org - polska społeczność DCS. :thumbup:

Hello,

While the hydraulic pumps (1, 2 and Aux), the Hydraulics alternators (1, 2), the engine alternators (1, 2), Aux Transformer, Oil system, battery and INS might be present somwhere in the airframe, when using the mission editor to make those items fail, nothing happens and this seems to also be the case if you get hit.

The only equipement that can fail, and that does frequently when taking a hit, are the RWR sensors.

The mission report confirms that those items have failed.

Track Attached.

Regards,

Rex.

1. All failures (appart from the RWR sensors) do not have any effect on the aircraft.

2. Attached

3. It happens whether you suffer damage or force the concerned items to fail through the Mission editor.

4. Attached

Edited by Rex854Warrior

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

as the title says trying to help someone on my stream, did the ILS training mission, both the holographic runaway is missing, I think this is aa problem with the map its self and not the mission aas none of the runway's Ive tried in Georgia work.

I made a mission to try it at Mineralnye Vody and it worked perfectly, just thought I would report it to see if its something thaat can be sorted or if ED need to sort the map out for it to work.

Thanks

Edit, just tried the ILS at batumi in the harrier and its working with the AWLS, but nothing at senaki, kutaisi or kobuleti, my flight to all the airfields continues.....

Edited by Auntystatic

Hello,

In the light panels where you have the console backlight controls, you have a "Jour / Nuit" dimmer for the warning lights.

When you go towards "Nuit" (night), it goes brighter in the game, this should be the opposite.

Likewise if you go towards "Jour" (day), it goes darker in the game.

Hello,

In the light panels where you have the console backlight controls, you have a "Jour / Nuit" dimmer for the warning lights.

When you go towards "Nuit" (night), it goes brighter in the game, this should be the opposite.

Likewise if you go towards "Jour" (day), it goes darker in the game.

I found it strange too, but if you look at the rotary there is a "increasing sign" around it which should mean that night is brighter than day. The sign are the same than in the real aircraft, I checked with the RL manual.

I don't know if you are right or if the increasing sign is misleading in the real aircraft :huh:.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

its the training mission, so yes it does have a landing waypoint, I tried it after at Mineralnye Vody and it worked, strange thing is I've just done the training for the forth time in a row and this time I got the holographic runway, I'm following the tutorial perfectly the same as I've always done, I have had this module for 2 years so I'm no noob at it, I think it has something to do with the map and not the module.

Edited by Auntystatic

Synthetic runway display requires both the ILS signal and INS to be prepared. The synthetic runway display in this training mission required:

• APP mode
  • ILS on and tuned
  • Within 10nm
  • INS waypoint 02 selected
  • Within ILS signal mixing zone

The system performed as expected displaying the synthetic runway in the tutorial mission.

Note that the expected correct CP / PD values for this runway are 125.6 and 03.0 for heading and descent path. Automatically entered is 3/310 on the display windows. It's backward and wrong but if you change the right-hand value you will screw up the orientation of the synthetic on the ground and you won't be able to unscrew it up. Don't mess with it.

MirageILSFred.miz.zip