[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

Those bugs are here since m2000 release, reported multiple times, 7 months ago zeus reacted like he is suprised that it is still not fixed and promised a fix in the next few updates... And here we are now still waiting, I wonder if desired course to waypoint is fixed or it is still not modelled as they were promising during the times when it was still beta....

I didn't play the campaign as I wanted the plane fully working.. hope to see it this live.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing the first training mission, I ended up crashing to desktop twice in a row, both times when doing things on the INS panel.

Also, often crashing when exiting the session after using the Mirage or trying to exit the ME or go flying from the ME.

EDIT: I guess the INS CTD is the exact same as the one reported by another user, perhaps it has to do with zooming in (?) to the INS panel.

Edited by Spathiphyllum

Doing the first training mission, I ended up crashing to desktop twice in a row, both times when doing things on the INS panel.

Also, often crashing when exiting the session after using the Mirage or trying to exit the ME or go flying from the ME.

EDIT: I guess the INS CTD is the exact same as the one reported by another user, perhaps it has to do with zooming in (?) to the INS panel.

I just came across in the same crash today

Pain is weakness leaving your body...

My Hangar:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

- CPU: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 3.60GHz to 5.00GHz

- MB: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO Z390

- GPU: ASUS STRIX RTX 2080 SUPER OC 8GB

- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (8GB x4)

- Storage: 1TB SSD Samsung 860 EVO 1TB

- PSU: ASUS ROG THOR 850W

- Monitor: ASUS ROG XG248Q

- Case: ASUS ROG HELIOS

- Mouse: ASUS ROG CHAKRAM

- Keyboard: ASUS ROG STRIX FLARE

- Headset ASUS ROG DELTA

- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog SN #95039

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not getting this problem and no one in my squadron is either, it would be great for the devs if you post some logs (when it crashes a window appears telling you, DCS crashes do you want to save the logs, then when that's done another window will appear asking you what do you want to do with it, open it with the file browser and fetch it). A track, the name of the server you were playing on, your settings and your system specs would be very helpful aswell.

Regards,

Rex.

Edited by Rex854Warrior

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I´ve changed from D/RLT to TR/VS ten times in a row, zooming in and out each time, not a single crash. Same with D/RLT to DV/FV ten times in in ten seconds, zooming in and out, nothing.

Not a single problem here.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Just played around, try to for example the following: in RD/TD mode pres 1 on numpad like you want to enter the course (to approach certain wp from set course) but do not enter anything leave it blank, and now try to move the switch...

Every single time when I do this CTD...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Live to fly, fly to live, do or die, Aces High!!!

Now yes, CTD when doing that.

Is some kind of a forced issue because you must do something that is not intended with a normal INS operation.

But is a CTD, valid and reproducible.

Nice find BBL:

But the zoom in - out is not reproducible, at least by me.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Fuel from fuel tank is tranfered to internal if not full at spawn IIRC.

It used to be like that, not anymore.

I suspect ED is changing the fuel management from time to time (like bomb point of contact to pylon).

Fuel in ME is impacting only internal fuel, and the fuel in external tank isn't transfered to internal tank on flight loading anymore.

So if you want partial fuel with external tank it's best to select empty tank in payload options.

DCS World is constantly evolving. So sometimes we have surprises like that.

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Hi,

those both entries of the default.lua are not working after HUD Brightness implementation:

{pressed = iCommandHUDBrightnessUp, name = _('HUD Brightness UP'), category = _('Cockpit Displays & Illumination')},

{pressed = iCommandHUDBrightnessDown, name = _('HUD Brightness DOWN'), category = _('Cockpit Displays & Illumination')},

The HUD brightness is only available with mouse actions ...

thx in advance ...

Edited by caponi

too much ...

I found:

1. gun snake

2. gun A2G range circle

3. rockets A2G circle

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro