Wolf Pack US Warbirds

palerider37

If your older...crusty.... and looking for a community but not schedule or membership requirements, come check out Wolf Pack https://discord.gg/7DSRhkb

We have 2 DCS Servers running DCS 2.5.6 Open beta, search for "Wolf Pack US" or "Wolf Pack US Warbirds". We are currently looking to grow our warbirds population.

We fly modern missions Tuesdays and Thursdays nights @930PM EST, and WWII missions on Saturday nights @830PM EST, no training required to join.

Just a group of guys who enjoy DCS.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Wolf Pack US,

I use to fly in Airwarrior back in the day as part of the =Rebel Airforce=.  Trying to figure out all of the complexities of this new sim.  I am mostly interested in air to air combat guns only.  My skills are absolute zero now. I am not familiar with discord, but I will click the link and see what happens.

Thanks,

=CYA=

• 1 month later...

Okay, I'm old, and crusty in a charming sort of way. I just downloaded DCS World a week ago and became very enthused about playing (retired, so lots of time). Showed it to a buddy of mine that is as Warbird crazy as I am. Have currently ordered all flights controls and attachments needed. Even had a friend in the UK buy and ship Thrustmaster Warthog Stick and throttle to me here in Canada. Should be here in a week. I am a total rookie and have a bunch of questions, but will wait until all the stuff is here before asking. I used to have a private pilots license (solo) so flying and terminology not an issue.

Would love to join, but will really need help with buying recommendations and some connection and game play instructions. My buddy will join with me. So if you guys are up for it, were in if you'll have us!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Was on your server last night listening to your SRS comms and looks like a good place to hang.  I 55 and getting crusty so you will see more of me around (sorry for your luck ;-P), I also fly the Hornet.

Edited by Mower

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

• 2 weeks later...

Was there last night, great fun, awesome fellas.  Will be back soon.

Edited by Mower

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.