Is there a way to change the default Hud color from green to something else? I use VR and in the Rift S it is almost impossible to see the green color text. I know there was a hud_init lua that was out there but that was for the A10C and it is like 3 years old.

so I am hoping there is an easy way for me to just change something in the .LUA using RGB

Is there a way to change the default Hud color from green to something else? I use VR and in the Rift S it is almost impossible to see the green color text. I know there was a hud_init lua that was out there but that was for the A10C and it is like 3 years old.

so I am hoping there is an easy way for me to just change something in the .LUA using RGB

Have you tried flipping the HUD switch to night, to see if the orange is easier for you to read by chance? Figure that might be worth a shot before going in to edit any .lua?

Switch is located on the armament panel, in case you might have been unaware.

There is another thread with many many posts about this very thing, located in the A10C "II" section if you wanted to get some input on what others have discussed about modifying the .lua file(s).

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x400 gig SSD drives (one soley for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I use the same mod/setting for the A-10C and A-10C ll. It works for both with no changes.

Buzz