The Glorious F14A

Victory205

Sounds like you already have access, while I'm still waiting here :cry:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Sounds like you already have access, while I'm still waiting here :cry:

Only because I'm a hardworking, tedious report writing, SME. It isn't what I'd call "fun".

Actually, it is pretty enjoyable, in fact, it's a hoot! The A module is so good, that I'm having flashbacks at night. ;)

Stay tuned...

• Like 4

Viewpoints are my own.

Only because I'm a hardworking, tedious report writing, SME. It isn't what I'd call "fun".

Actually, it is pretty enjoyable, in fact, it's a hoot! The A module is so good, that I'm having flashbacks at night. ;)

Stay tuned...

Fair enough :thumbup:

bloody tease! are there any circumstances where its kinetically better than the b? ie can it hang with the b in a dogfight?

I heard the B has better acceleration, while the A has better top speed. Not sure how accurate this is :dunno:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I cannot believe that the developers at Heatblur had the F14A performance right on the money, right out of the box.

There is a reason I refer to them as "The Geniuses". I'm still sitting here gobsmacked...

Excellent. Now, how about an updated version of your carrier landing guide of yours :music_whistling:

Thanks for your continued input! :thumbup:

• Like 2

Stay tuned...

And how convenient, I should have all this school wrapped up this weekend, so I'll actually be able to sit down, enjoy it, and finish painting some proper Hunters and Superheats with all the wear, tear, and corrosion control paint a guy could ask for!

VF-201-Hunters-F-14.jpg.f2a7e324c8419fc4b38a2d919e57611c.jpg

• Like 3

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

Anyone know what skins they will come with?

a2be10f93842fab2969d6484cdad5f0d.thumb.jpg.a0efd43f442d9890ec990188ea5bea0d.jpg

• Like 3

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

VF-1, VF-2, and VF-84 are top of my list

• Like 1

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

As far as the skins go, I hope they don't go with too many of the early paint jobs (think late 70's). As far as I have heard this "A" is contemporary with our "B" (using the Lantirn and such), so I'm hoping for some early to mid 90's looks (before a bunch of squadrons were deactivated..VF-114 Aardvarks, VF-33 Starfighters VF-51 Screaming Eagles, VF-154 Black Knights would all be good to see (plus any others of course)

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria