I am carrying both Openbeta and Stable version. Having both takes up quite a bit of storage. Also whenever I download a mission, skin or anything, I have to install on both versions. Should I keep both or just use one, and if the latter, which version should I keep? Thank you for your advice.

I have both. That's the way I like it, but space isn't an issue for me. Some "Saved Games" folders I share between stable and OB. So missions, mods, input, liveries etc. They are the same for both.

Cheers!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I you have space and time to manage both - stay with it. Openbeta for MP, new stuff, fixes and bug reporting. Stable for missions and stuff that got broken in beta :)

G4560@3,5GHz/DDR4-16GB/GTX970-4GB/SATA3-SSD, Win7-64, 27"LCD-FullHD, T16000M HOTAS, customTiR

Aircraft: FC3, F-14B / Supercarrier / Maps: NTTR, PG

I'm running my DCS rig on a M.2 NVMe 2 TB so yeah I have no probs running both. But I mainly run OB for all the new goodies and Multiplayer. I have thought about adding another SSD 1 gb to my rig and dropping the Stable Version in it and also getting the skatzilla program is it ? to maintain them both.

AW-R9 - I7 9700K - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX2080 Super - 32gb HyperX AWCC OC Ram2 @2933Mhz

Monitor AW2518H @ 240Hz - TM Warthog- Monstertech mounts

Stable and Open Beta

Start Date March 2020