A-10C II default view November update

Wags recent video regarding A-10C II November update mentioned the default view had been moved back 12 inches, will the A-10C also be receiving the same default position change ?

Thanks Yurgon, appreciate you trying to answer for ED, I don't know why I assumed someone from ED would answer this extremely difficult question, after all it's an old module now, so who cares.

This is a community forum. ED representatives rarely answer questions here. That's why people like Wags do videos, so they don't have to answer a million questions in a million places (exaggerating a bit here, obviously ;)). The community managers are much more active, but they don't necessarily have all the answers.

A week from now we should know anyway. ;)

The old A-10C receiving the new default pilot position is very likely. Remember the updated flight model got into the old A-10C so as said by Yurgon, highly probable.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Intel i5 7600k @3.8Ghz|Gigabyte GTX 1060 6G|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3000mhz|Gigabyte Z270 HD3|Thrustmaster Flightstick| T-16000M Throttle| Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset