Time problem and AI crashing with tanker

Hi!

I ended the basic training campaign (I bought it years ago.. but never tried... and the same with this one) so I started the intermediate campaign.

I put the first mission and my time in the clock is 02:45 while in this video and old (5 years ago) videos, the starting time is 06:45. So they can proper change time to make the flight plan.

I don't know if mine is in zulu time and the 06:45 is local time.. but I can see that the light is different (in videos more morning one and mine more afternoon.

I removed the campaign and installed again, but same result. Any help?

Also tried once and one A10 AI plane crashed into the tanker while I was receiving fuel. I suppose was because my time was not set correctly.. which returns me to the first problem.

I can set the 06:45 if I go to the CDU Time and set a +0400 LCL ADJUST into it. But I don't know if I do it correctly. BUT I don't understand is why the user in the video see 06:45 and I see 02:45 just loading the same mission:

• 2 months later...

Sorry I  missed the earlier post about the time differences.

In older videos the in cockpit time was the same as the mission time.  A recent game engine update changed the in cockpit time to Zulu time (I guess to be more accurate with what the military actually uses).  If you add 4 hours then you get the local time.

The AI has some glitches so I'm not sure if the crashing into the tanker is reproducible or just a one off.   We are testing the campaign with the A-10C II module now and will make any adjustments to try and avoid that issue.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

On 1/24/2021 at 1:13 AM, Sabre-TLA said:

Sorry I  missed the earlier post about the time differences.

In older videos the in cockpit time was the same as the mission time.  A recent game engine update changed the in cockpit time to Zulu time (I guess to be more accurate with what the military actually uses).  If you add 4 hours then you get the local time.

Hi Sabre!

Thanks for the timely reply. UTC makes sense, since all of aviation uses Zulu for everything. So I just insert a +4:00 local time adjustment and everything is back in sync.

• Like 1

Rock 'n' Roll!

Henning