Radio Menu Navigation Binds

Something that ruins immersion for me, is the radio menu. Having to reach for my mouse when I have so many buttons I could use on HOTAS is the one annoyance.

The wish?

- Ability to navigate the radio menus, with visual cursor/caret

- Button Bind for Next Item

- Button Bind for Previous Item

- Button Bind for Enter item

Why?

Binding this to something like a encoder input (as per Virpil throttles) would allow fast navigation of menus, to perform tasks like refuel calls completely hands on stick.

Something that ruins immersion for me, is the radio menu. Having to reach for my mouse when I have so many buttons I could use on HOTAS is the one annoyance.

The wish?

- Ability to navigate the radio menus, with visual cursor/caret

- Button Bind for Next Item

- Button Bind for Previous Item

- Button Bind for Enter item

Why?

Binding this to something like a encoder input (as per Virpil throttles) would allow fast navigation of menus, to perform tasks like refuel calls completely hands on stick.

Exactly this has already been proposed/suggested in countless threads here. Yet, I don't believe ED ever officially responded to this or any of the other suggestions to make the radio menu operable without letting go of the throttle and stick.

I too wish we had something like this and, although I'm not in the software development business, this can't be rocket science to implement, is it?

Ok, I'll leave room now for the people that are going to suggest you to use voice control :music_whistling:

(Here's my reaction in advance :P: For some of us, voice control is not an option)

System specs:

System specs: i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- HP Reverb v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat