Aileron tab is acting as elevator tab ?

I'm not saying it's a bug, because I don't know but, my elevator trim tab seems to have no effect on aircraft pitch. The correct knob in the cockpit moves, the indicator moves, the actual trim tabs move, but it appears to have no pitching effect on the aircraft. However, if I move the aileron trim tab, knob, indicator and tab does move, then I seem to get very little effect on aircraft bank but a very pronounced pitch change, one that I would have expected with the elevator trim tabs. What gives ?

• 1 month later...

same here for months now, with MSFFB2 ....  

no decent FFB and elevator trim not working in flight, ( no effect ) but the wheel turn ... with no effect.

DCS warbird released out of beta,  without decent FFB and no functionnal flight trim , is a shame, really.

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

yes its an MSFFB2 known issue that has a known simple fix thats already been implemented.

Go to settings (key bindings or whatever its called) select axis and then modify axis check the box thats says something like "invert axis"

Problem solved. Will help the stick center correct as well too.

On 12/12/2020 at 5:56 PM, snowsniper said:

same here for months now, with MSFFB2 ....  

no decent FFB and elevator trim not working in flight, ( no effect ) but the wheel turn ... with no effect.

DCS warbird released out of beta,  without decent FFB and no functionnal flight trim , is a shame, really.

When I use elevator trim in the Jug then it starts rolling / turning to the left and it becomes almost unflyable - even if you set the trimwheel to neutral afterwards.

On 12/12/2020 at 7:01 PM, Gun Jam said:

yes its an MSFFB2 known issue that has a known simple fix thats already been implemented.

Go to settings (key bindings or whatever its called) select axis and then modify axis check the box thats says something like "invert axis"

Problem solved. Will help the stick center correct as well too.

Doesn´t seem to work for me - tried all possible settings with FF Tune.

Works fine on other modules though.