Updated Piercing Fury for A10c II

Lee1

I put the user’s campaigns on the path:

/saved games/dcs/missions/campaigns/EN/

each campaign on its own sub-folder at this path.

• Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thank you very much, Rudel. That worked a treat...

I'm glad it did work for you, thanks for letting me know :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Did you get this campaign in the user files?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312814/

Yessir. Well, I can't speak for the OP - but it is available via user files. I could have sworn it was a purchase campaign "back in the day" but could easily be mistaken there.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312814/

Yessir. Well, I can't speak for the OP - but it is available via user files. I could have sworn it was a purchase campaign "back in the day" but could easily be mistaken there.

Cheers,

Ziptie

Yes, I did buy it a while back. He converted it for the new Hog for free though. Nice of him to do it.

Buzz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anybody else has problems with wingmen not responding to instructions? Tried UHF, AM and FM.

Have to destroy all targets by myself and not enough ammo to do that so I'm stuck in mission 7. Attacked all 6 convoys to stop them but can't destroy all vehicles.

On 12/8/2020 at 11:42 AM, ATCO said:

Anybody else has problems with wingmen not responding to instructions? Tried UHF, AM and FM.

Have to destroy all targets by myself and not enough ammo to do that so I'm stuck in mission 7. Attacked all 6 convoys to stop them but can't destroy all vehicles.

Nope. Which command for them are you using? Seems many times I reqeust them to engage armor or some other type of target at my SPI they instantly rejoin or rtb.  But if I use the engage armor or ground targets they actually engage

I tried all possible engage commands,

both using vaicom and via the menu's. It seems like all commands to wingmen are ignored in this campaign, also formation commands. Had no problems in  "the enemy within" campaign.

Just did another check and somehow VA/Vaicom seems to be the problem. When it's running the wingmen don't reply, not even to menu inputs but when I start DCS without VA it is working correctly.

Managed to finish this mission, will now troubleshoot the VA problem.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, FranktheTank78 said:

Anyone having issues with mission 5 'broken arrow'? I destroyed all targets and comms say SAS are waiting for evac but no one picks them up and the mission doesn't progress. I've been tempted to try and land my a10 and squeeze them to cockpit with me but there are too many of them.   

• 3 weeks later...