First of all, congratulations on this AMAZING campaing, you managed to improve on the already great enemy within.

I do have a very important question: are there plans to make the sequels "declared hostile" and "fight fight" campaings, thing is I loved flying it while reading the book at the same time, and if so, I'd hold off to read it as to not to spoil the surprises in flight (Prince's shoot-down? Wow. Amazingly done.)

Thanks and looking forward to future releases!

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

Hey realias, as you can imagine we are somewhat limited with the maps / theatres. If we get suitable ones, by all means we would like recreate other novels. But there are no plans for an immediate future, unfortunately, so I'd recommend that you go ahead and read the next two :)

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Ahh dammit! Well anyways, thanks for the response looking forward to the next Hornet campaing!

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf