Over G Fighters

Xealot

I guess its time to bust my cherry on these forums...long time lurker, first time poster...

As for Over-G, I've probably put in over 300 hours playing that game, and have every achievement. This is the most realistic flight game on a console, but it doesn't reach simulation. However, the gauges and displays in the cockpit work on all a/c. When you are near an airport or carrier(yes there are carrier landings and in multiplayer you can land and takeoff two at a time.) your ILS will come on. When you switch from nav to missiles, your radar changes as well. I had a blast with this game, and just recently switched to the PC sims. Unfortunately, this game was not advertised at all, and although has been out for 2 years, not many picked it up, but those that did still play it religously. We have a forum here: http://www.freepowerboards.com/overg/index.php

I've bought xbox 360 few days ago. And, of course, one of my first games is Over G. I must state the fact. It's a bad simulator. Not because of flight model (actually it is surprisingly good) and not because of arcadish simplifications. But because of awful mission structure. Briefing doesn't bring you enough info. You just take off, shoot some planes and then land. I though Lockon campain is bad.

PS. Special hello for sweden. I've spent today with my friend from there. He has just got aboard silja ship