New forum suggestions

stormrider

Wouldn't it be better to have the Latest Activity displayed as Threads instead of Posts?

Yes please.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

...Oh and btw ......where should be post interesting videos on historical planes and pilots?

here>

https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/english/reality

• Like 1

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

+1

LAS ACTIVITY sorted as threads is badly needed indeed!!

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Old format please.

I used to check the forum everyday, now i don´t. It´s difficult to check what posts i already check and which ones i didn´t.

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

The old forum was much better... I find myself not wanting to use this, or drawn to this. Maybe its the esthetics, or the fact that it feels sterile with no personality like a business forum and not gamer like. Just my opinion. Either way, I know there is a reason for it... I'm sure we will get used to it.

Edited by rjetster1

The new forum is awful, seriously I cannot even find my own subscriptions. Please bring back the other one. If this stays I am afraid I cannot use it. Sorry

• Like 1

Desktop PC:

Intel i7 14700K, MSI Z790 MAG Tomahawk MOBO, 64Gb RAM , GPU Nvidia RTX 3080ti

Windows 11, VPC joystick, Crosswind rudder peddles, HP Reverb G2, VPC Collective, DOF Reality H2, Gametrix seat, WinWing panels.