Manage attachments in new forum?

imacken

Sorry if it's been asked before, but how do we manage attachments in the new format forums? I wanted to download one of my attachments from a few months ago, but couldn't see it in the post.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Sure you set the filter to 'show all'?

The media section just shows images. I would like to know about other formats, like tracks etc.

Also, I am not receiving emails telling me a response has been posted to threads I am subscribed to.

• Like 1

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Sure you set the filter to 'show all'?

The media section just shows images. I would like to know about other formats, like tracks etc.

Also, I am not receiving emails telling me a response has been posted to threads I am subscribed to.

Yes I checked that. I only have tracks and images uploaded. Only can find 1 thumbnail "3 Photos" that leads nowhere. No tracks found.

EDIT: thanks for the hint with the filter. I just found a time option and when I chose "any time" the thumbnail leads to the correct pictures. Thanks again

Edited by Tom Kazansky

No problem. I can only see images. It's really annoying as I'm trying to find something in a particular thread, and although I can find the post, there is no attachment.

No problem. I can only see images. It's really annoying as I'm trying to find something in a particular thread, and although I can find the post, there is no attachment.

have you found out how to manage all attachments, not only pictures, yet? I feel stupid for not finding it myself. :(

Nope, I can still only see images.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue. I have reached my quota of screenshots. I can delete the attachment from the thread, but when I look at my Media in My Profile, I have a bunch of black images. It looks like it's keeping my deleted images and counting them against my quota. I would rather a handful of screenshots in my Profile than have to chase around after old screenshots to manage my quota.

I have the same issue. I have reached my quota of screenshots. I can delete the attachment from the thread, but when I look at my Media in My Profile, I have a bunch of black images. It looks like it's keeping my deleted images and counting them against my quota. I would rather a handful of screenshots in my Profile than have to chase around after old screenshots to manage my quota.

agreed. we definitely need a feature to manage the attachments. I haven't even found something where I can see my quota.