A-10C 2 Updated Weapons Chart (Need)

Fakum

I am looking for an updated weapons chart for the Hog 2, similar to the one attached here. Just a quick reference chart. I have been searching without success

3 Weapon Types.pdf

EDIT: I am unable to figure out how to embed the PDF chart, so you dont have to click on a link to see it? Sorry,,,,

3 Weapon Types.pdf

3 Weapon Types.pdf

Edited by Fakum

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / GIGABYTE 3866MHz GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 MOBO / Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor (OC to 4.Eight) / G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III SSD / EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid/ Onboard Audio card / Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround Speakers /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor / Track IR4 / Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals / Virpil HOTAS

I am looking for an updated weapons chart for the Hog 2, similar to the one attached here. Just a quick reference chart. I have been searching without success

3 Weapon Types.pdf

EDIT: I am unable to figure out how to embed the PDF chart, so you dont have to click on a link to see it? Sorry,,,,

Realistically, there are only 3 additional weapons to add to the list...

1. GBU-54 is classed as a "guided" and a "laser guided" bomb.

2. AGM 65L is classified as an "AG missile" which is laser guided.

3. APKS is classed currently within DCS as an "AG missile." It is laser guided and would fit in with the AGM-65L

Not sure if you can just add those three new weapon systems into the PDF files that you attached - but I've never even seen those two attachments that you linked prior to reading your post.

Cheers,

Ziptie

Edited by Ziptie
  • Like 1

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I appreciate the response, thanks

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / GIGABYTE 3866MHz GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 MOBO / Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor (OC to 4.Eight) / G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III SSD / EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid/ Onboard Audio card / Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround Speakers /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor / Track IR4 / Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals / Virpil HOTAS