Operation ''Tuckstonia'' 2014 Mission 2 Red side

01/07 - ASW - 10am

We have knowledge about 6 enemy submarines enter the Black Sea through the Bosphorus within the last two days. Military Intelligence reported, that this submarines will deliver weapons and ammunition to Tuckstonia in no time. We have no knowledge who deliverer and who is the recipient in Tuckstonia!

Our task is to stop this submarines before they can enter the 12-miles zone.

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Red - URSS Sochi-Adler Airbase [TWR 127.000MHz, ILS (111.10MHz, RWY: 06)]:

Red-Viking-2-1 to 2-3 (2x R-60M, 6x FAB-250, 2x Fuel 800L) - Su-25A (Parkposition 5-7)

Red-Viking-3-1 to 3-3 (2x R-60M, 6x FAB-250, 2x Fuel 800L) - Su-25T (Parkposition 9-11)

Red-Viking-1-1 to 1-3 (2x AIM-9M, 6x Mk-82, 1x Fuel FT600) - A-10C (Parkposition 1-3)

Service Vehicle: Parkposition 4 [service R2]

WP1: Bullseye

WP2: Yaroslav Mudryy [service R1]

WP3: Sochi Adler

FARP: Vetka, close to the city of Golovinka, 6.5nm away from the border

2x Huey, 2x Mi-8MTV2

WP1: Bullseye

WP2: Yaroslav Mudryy [service R1]

WP3: FARP Vetka [service R3]

AntiAir Threads: BUK SAM Coast Battery near Tuapse

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

I hope I am right here in this "subforum" to sign-up in my Su-25T for the red team with my fellow 373vFS friends Greg, Petritis, TaliG and Talos ! ! ! :D :D

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence