Template modification - MiG-29A to MiG-29S

Red-Wolf

Salute to all,

Salute a todos,

*** Index/Indice ***

01. English Version.

02. Versao em Portugues.

*** 01 - English Version ***

After a few months changing the template of MIG-29A of the ED for Mig-29S, I put on my website for downloading http://julio_bill.sites.uol.com.br/index.html.

Select "Skins For LockOn - MiG-29S" and enter the password mig29

Most of the changes are in the wings and other details of the fuselage.

Comments are welcome.

Reference and credits:

* Template for the MiG-29A Eagle Dynamics (ED).

* Modified with Photoshop cs2 version 9.0.2.

* All images considered in the public domain, used in this work are entitled to the property of their respective owners.

* If you recognize as some of his own image published here, please, contact to give the proper credit or remove the image immediately.

Disclaimer:

This is a device to extend (Add-On) free and free distribution to the Lock On - Modern Air Combat.

The Author is not responsible for defective or erratic operation of programs or devices of others.

The Author is not responsible for misuse of the images contained in the extended device.

INSTALL ON YOUR OWN RISK!

Acknowledgements:

* My wife Ruth and son John Victor.

*** 02 - Versao em Portugues ***

Depois de alguns meses alterando a template do MIG-29A da ED para Mig-29S, estou colocando em meu site para baixar http://julio_bill.sites.uol.com.br/index.html.

Selecione "Skins For LockOn - MiG-29S" e entre com a senha mig29

A maioria das modificacoes estao nas asas e outros nos detalhes da fuselagem.

Comentarios sao benvindos.

Referencia e creditos:

* Template do MiG-29A pela Eagle Dynamics (ED).

* Modificada com Photoshop cs2 versao 9.0.2.

* Todas as imagens consideradas de dominio publico, usadas neste trabalho sao de direito de propriedade dos seus respectivos donos.

* Caso voce reconheca como de sua autoria alguma imagem aqui publicada, por gentileza, entre em contato para darmos os devidos creditos ou remover a imagem imediatamente.

Declaracao de repudio:

Este e um dispositivo de extensao (Add-On) gratis e de livre distribuicao para o Lock On - Modern Air Combat.

O Autor nao se responsabiliza por funcionamento defeituoso ou erratico de programas ou dispositivos de terceiros.

O Autor nao se responsabiliza por mau uso das imagens contidas no dispositivo de extensao.

INSTALE POR SUA CONTA E RISCO!

Agradecimentos:

* A minha esposa Ruth e filho Joao Victor.

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Paz aos meus inimigos, pois no campo de batalha irão sentir a força da minha fúria.

MSI NEO V | P4@3.4Ghz 64bits FSB 800Mhz | WATERCOOLER CORSAIR | 1.0GB DDR 400 | HD120GB SATA | DVD DRU820A Sony | eVGA6800GT 256MB DDR3 PCIE | MONITOR SONY 19" | HOTAS COUGAR + RCS (Home-Made) | WXP.

Thanks,

Now I am modifying the wings and fuselage to detail the MiG-29K and MiG-29M.

The problem is the 3D details. I am learning to use the 3D MAX 7.0, but ... This is another story.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Paz aos meus inimigos, pois no campo de batalha irão sentir a força da minha fúria.

MSI NEO V | P4@3.4Ghz 64bits FSB 800Mhz | WATERCOOLER CORSAIR | 1.0GB DDR 400 | HD120GB SATA | DVD DRU820A Sony | eVGA6800GT 256MB DDR3 PCIE | MONITOR SONY 19" | HOTAS COUGAR + RCS (Home-Made) | WXP.

• 3 months later...

Pilons and Fuel Tanks skins

Salute All,

Two skins (Pylons and Fuel Tanks) to complete the details of templates.

I put on my website for downloading http://julio_bill.sites.uol.com.br/index.html.

Select "Skins For LockOn - MiG-29S" and enter the password mig29

Comments are welcome.

Someone already has some work with the templates to show? :music_whistling:

I hope you enjoy,:joystick:

RW.:thumbup:

Edited by Red-Wolf
My english
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Red-Wolf, I got the pylons skin and it's lookin' good. (REP inbound)

PS: After I downloaded the pylon skin and saved it on my PC it was named RU_PILON[1].bmp and it wouldn't work (I just placed it in TempTextures folder) but after I renamed it to RU_PILON.bmp it worked fine.

No longer active in DCS...