Jump to content

The Enemy Within 3.0 and Warthog II


Recommended Posts

Finished this campaign last week.  Played through it on 2.5.6 to avoid issues with clouds and it was a great experience!  Best single player experience in DCS I've had to date.  Now on to the F/A-18 and Raven One!

 

It seems like pretty much all campaigns have issues with clouds in 2.7.  I don't really know how campaign creators code weather settings, but it seems to me that the campaign creators should put some pressure on ED to fix things on their end, so that the previous weather settings are more accurately reflected in 2.7.  It doesn't really make sense for all of the campaign creators to have to go back and fix every campaign for something that ED broke on their end.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/11/2021 at 2:27 AM, aussiegta said:

Yes thanks mate, direct download from store

Which store were you able to find this at?  I'm having the same problem.  I can't purchase through Module Manager as it just takes me to the ED Campaign page to purchase.  But, because I don't have the regular A10C, there isn't an option to buy.  And the Baltic Dragon page also points me to ED's page to purchase.  I'd really love to give this a try as I've seen that everyone loves it, but I only own the A10C-II.  Please help...anyone?  BD?  Thanks for any help you can point me to.

 

Cricket

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2021 at 4:09 AM, Crotchety Cricket said:

Which store were you able to find this at?  I'm having the same problem.  I can't purchase through Module Manager as it just takes me to the ED Campaign page to purchase.  But, because I don't have the regular A10C, there isn't an option to buy.  And the Baltic Dragon page also points me to ED's page to purchase.  I'd really love to give this a try as I've seen that everyone loves it, but I only own the A10C-II.  Please help...anyone?  BD?  Thanks for any help you can point me to.

 

Cricket

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Communications with the wingman are all but impossible. On one mission I was able to communicate with them by using Guard channel, otherwise it's nothing but silence from the wingman. Frequencies correct, using the correct radio and not using easy comms. Have tried all radios, still no joy.  I'm going to try the A-10C version again and see if I don't have the same issues there. Playing DCS 2.7.

HP Omen 870-244, GTX 1080, 32GB DDR4, 1TB OS, 500 GB NVMe SSD, TM Warthog

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2021 at 6:14 PM, baltic_dragon said:

Let me know, I've tried and didn't have any problems so far.. are you sure you are using the FM radio and it is set to T/R?

I wanted to follow up--I had my mappings mixed up, once I got those sorted out all works as it should, no issues at all communicating with the wingman. When I had the same issue in A-10C campaign I knew it was an error on my part, my apologies.


Thank you for the reply, and keep up the amazing work!

  • Like 1

HP Omen 870-244, GTX 1080, 32GB DDR4, 1TB OS, 500 GB NVMe SSD, TM Warthog

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Just installed the campaign yesterday and ran the first mission. The volume of the radio audio from 2 and the other elements was a bit low and difficult to understand. Any way to increase? 


Edited by Ready


Subscribe to my DCS A-10C channel I fly an A-10C II in VR and post my DCS journey on Is your phone a YouTube Signature Device? - Gizmochina 
Wildcats Logo163rd_Fighter_Squadron_emblem.png  Flight Group: Wildcats 378th VEAW 163rd. We are looking for pilots!
SYSTEM SPECS: Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX3080, Reverb G2, VKB Gunfigher MKIII MCG Ultimate with 10cm extension,VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, TM TPR Rudders. 64GB RAM, W10, VoiceAttack, VAICOM PRO, TACView, SRS, Monstertech deskmounts. Gametrix Jetseat. Still waiting for PointCTRL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/10/2021 at 9:36 AM, Ready said:

Just installed the campaign yesterday and ran the first mission. The volume of the radio audio from 2 and the other elements was a bit low and difficult to understand. Any way to increase? 

 

Hey! Make sure that the volume knob for FM radio is all the way up. Also under options tick “hear like in helmet” and increase the helmet volume to 100% and decrease other volumes as needed. Should help! 

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, baltic_dragon said:

Hey! Make sure that the volume knob for FM radio is all the way up. Also under options tick “hear like in helmet” and increase the helmet volume to 100% and decrease other volumes as needed. Should help! 

Cheers, will do


Subscribe to my DCS A-10C channel I fly an A-10C II in VR and post my DCS journey on Is your phone a YouTube Signature Device? - Gizmochina 
Wildcats Logo163rd_Fighter_Squadron_emblem.png  Flight Group: Wildcats 378th VEAW 163rd. We are looking for pilots!
SYSTEM SPECS: Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX3080, Reverb G2, VKB Gunfigher MKIII MCG Ultimate with 10cm extension,VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, TM TPR Rudders. 64GB RAM, W10, VoiceAttack, VAICOM PRO, TACView, SRS, Monstertech deskmounts. Gametrix Jetseat. Still waiting for PointCTRL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...