CCRP Mode - No Azimuth Steering Line showing

I've been flying the A-10C for a couple of years now, and have flown many GBU missions without trouble, but suddenly, when using GBU 12's ( CCRP mode) on frequent occasions there is no A.S.L. on the HUD. I am flying well above the waypoint altitude so it is not a "CCRP INVALID" problem. This happens both on my Beta and Stable versions. The problem seems random; doesn't happen every time, but on average every few missions. I have repaired each version, but no luck.

Can anyone help?

Thanks FREDERF.

Can you tell us how to bring Steerpoint to ground level in planning a mission?

Mich.

As you move the mouse you will see in addition to the Lat / Long on the bottom it displays the elevation where the mouse is...

However, the easiest was is to simply punch "0" into the elevation box for the waypoint. When you hit enter, it changes to the Actual ground elevation at that point.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.