HDR/Bloom lighting mod

bramski

what is your point here actually bucic?!?!?

if you dont like it, fine...

But try to state that in a proper mood..

Besides.. why any comment if you dont like it?!?

just erase it from your folder and shut up!

If you think you have right to say you dont like it

then why sarcasm!!

And..

Today the sun was BLOOMING on my way home..

get out from your room and walk around a little..

cheers..

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using the mod for the past day, and I think it looks great when you get the values tweaked right.

And seriously, what is up with the "rain on everyone's parade at all costs" mentality? Why not, "eh, not for me, but you guys have fun"?

Anyway, thanks Bramski for bringing this mod to us.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A propos guys how to get this colors in Lock on, I mean this sun colors, is there any guide how to change it to another color? This pic is in Photoshop edited but I would like to have same in FC, I like these colors :D

clipboard02ln4.th.jpg

screenshot050hq0.th.jpg

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

A propos guys how to get this colors in Lock on, I mean this sun colors, is there any guide how to change it to another color? This pic is in Photoshop edited but I would like to have same in FC, I like these colors :D

clipboard02ln4.th.jpg

screenshot050hq0.th.jpg

Me Too :)

Very Cool Pic :thumbup:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Yeniceri:

Clearly you've misinterpreted the mood.

As for the mod:

Is it possible to get some impact on colors the opposite way you guys got manipulating those parameters? I mean more black and white.

Yes thats whats also very cool about this mod, not only can you adjust bloom levels but also colour saturation and gamma levels and darkening etc...

Look check out this comparison shot, again, it's a bit extreme to illustrate the effect but damn it just looks so bloody good. And if you must you can disable bloom and still adjust the colours, but a tiny little bit of bloom used subtly gives that extra little bit of immersion. Imagine what someone who really knows about colour and gamma levels could do with this, someone like Glowing Amraam should be able to dial a cracking .ini to great effect.

Heres the comparison shots with the gamma adjusted using the colour correction feature.

Before

thlockon200804172259133ke7.th.jpg

After

thlockon200804172259016xm2.th.jpg

Call me crazy but I think it looks great. :pilotfly:

The two shots look just as good as one another, the reason being is that when you see some thing diferent, it looks outstanding and flying for hundreds of kilomiters where perhaps that is what you would expect to see in one single flight and forget about the combat if you lucky.

In this case I'm saying that the weather makes lighting and I don't want to rub it in any further to say that all we have at the moment is the number of mods and also the number of concerns for this subject.

It may be worth while to wait and see what some one does to the sea one day or possibly not.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

thlockon200804180107591gw2.th.jpgthlockon200804180107542ko8.th.jpg

What about these 2 images? Here try out this tweaked .ini file and see what you think of it in motion, it's still needs some fixes here and there but it's a good start, much more subtle than the first one I posted and the light adapts much better rather than exploding it changes quicker and but gentler.

enbseries.rar

• Like 1

Yes thats whats also very cool about this mod, not only can you adjust bloom levels but also colour saturation and gamma levels and darkening etc...

Before

thlockon200804172259133ke7.th.jpg

After

thlockon200804172259016xm2.th.jpg

Now THIS is promissing! :thumbup:

Just one thing - it made some areas too dark (cockpit in particular). I would just add some more gamma to it.

Is it possible to change RGB values? Cause if it is I consider LO pastel colors problem solved in 50% thanks to such possibility! Want to convince someone that LO is real cam? The only chance you got is make it black&white. Simple is that.

IMO what profit the most from the bloom effect is THE GROUND. No more plastic look like someone described it before! It kind of starting too look like this ArmA 2 screenshot (Mi-24 cockpit view) I posted a while ago...

clipboard02ln4.th.jpg

screenshot050hq0.th.jpg

Awesome Boberros.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

What about these 2 images? Here try out this tweaked .ini file and see what you think of it in motion, it's still needs some fixes here and there but it's a good start, much more subtle than the first one I posted and the light adapts much better rather than exploding it changes quicker and but gentler.

you are almost there!!

looks 10 times better than original....

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

Bramski..

i played some with your settings ..

This is what i come up with

2-16.jpg

1-15.jpg

its gonna sound funny but i could not manage to find the exact time and place for orange sunset.. any feedback would be great..

here is the settings..

Haze is set to Basic!

Edit : Oh.. basic haze was the reason i can find the orange sunrise :)

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

Guest Frenchy702

when i installed this mod, the colours looked more like 16 bit when at dawn/dusk... as in you can see the colour transition in layers, which im not so keen on... any inputs?

when i installed this mod, the colours looked more like 16 bit when at dawn/dusk... as in you can see the colour transition in layers, which im not so keen on... any inputs?

I see that too but its barely noticeable at game..

It disturbing at the interface tho..

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

• ED Team
has anyone done any testin on how the heck to make the bloom smaller? it looks amazing an everything..... i just dont want to get to much radiation from that nuke LMAO!

all the same setting just in diff views... HUGE

LOCKON2008-04-1700-40-28-45.jpg

I've it working on my GTX with 1280x1024 and 169.21 but in cockpit (exactly HUD) I don't have so such bloom light. How can I change that to be more crysis?:joystick:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

Sorry for spaming but that's beautiful ground texture Grandsurf! :thumbup:

That's Summer,right?!

Is it WIP or available?! Please post a link for DL!

Thanks!

Edit:

If that's LO-RELOAD than I'm fine, I just DL-ed from TDW's LOFiles, I just have to read readme.txt and I'm good 2 go!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
A project ,what unfortunately at the moment also a little must wait.

lo_bloom3.jpg

Now that looks like absolutely new different game.:):joystick:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro