Customer Service MIA?

Sn8ke

I ordered a throttle on the 12th, have received order confirmation, however no shipping information. I emailed Winwing a few times, and even sent the company messages via their Facebook page, all with no response. Does anyone know how to get ahold of them?

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

I ordered a throttle on the 12th, have received order confirmation, however no shipping information. I emailed Winwing a few times, and even sent the company messages via their Facebook page, all with no response. Does anyone know how to get ahold of them?

Try @Tonylin409#6372 in discord. He seems to rep them for US

• 3 weeks later...

I've had the exact same problem: Complete radio silence, I was told that "Alex" was away on business and would contact me in 24 hours that was July 22 and not a word since. There had been total silence on their end, regardless of what email address I use to contact them with or what email address of theirs I'm attempting to contact. TBH this leaves are real bad taste in my mouth, after having spent over a Thousand bucks on equipment to no longer be able to contact someone from said company I purchased from.

Discord....as above

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir