[CAN NOT REPRODUCE]HMCS Disappears

Hbomb

So this has been happening on numerous occasions and on different server but i could not figure out what was making it happen... until today.

When going from A/A then into A/G mode with the Targeting pod and Mavs

I lost the HMCS.... tried going back though modes, switching it off and on etc... but it still is gone.

Have fun figuring this one out.

H.

HMCS Disappears.rar

Are we discussing the warthog or the Viper? In the Viper, DMS down long is correct behavior for turning off the HMCS.

Edited by =Panther=

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

• ED Team

Hi

I am not able to reproduce and the track replay / mission has scripting errors which is creating a problem for replay.

HOTAS command seems to be working also, I will keep an eye on this to try and reproduce.

thank you

489820520_scripterror.PNG.df043b1681ee7a0f8a21636a141a498c.PNG

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2