Raven one dialogue window ... how?

Predator-78

Hi, I'm interested in editing a mission with inserting dialogs like in the Raven One campaign. Even in multiplayer I would like the pilots flying the mission to interact by activating a dialogue by clicking on the space bar button. Could someone give me some examples? I would be grateful.

Firma DCS.png

CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K   3.60 GHz - DDR4 64,0 GB - MSI RTX3080ti - Win 11 64bit

From the description it sounds like the "X: Start wait user response" trigger. Which only works in singleplayer or for the host.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

From the description it sounds like the "X: Start wait user response" trigger. Which only works in singleplayer or for the host.

Thank you for your answer, would you have a link on the editor where the topic on triggers and dialog boxes is covered?

Firma DCS.png

CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K   3.60 GHz - DDR4 64,0 GB - MSI RTX3080ti - Win 11 64bit

DCS World\Doc\User Manual 2020.pdf

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_editor_actions Has some but the wiki is more geared toward the scripting engine than maintaining editor documentation.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

you can try through the option menu. it is usable in MP

To elaborate on this, I think:

While clients won't be able to progress a mission via "spacebar," you can have clients in a multiplayer session activate triggers using the communication menu '\' and then going into the "F10 - Other" menu by using the "RADIO ITEM ADD" trigger.

Attached is a basic example .miz

RADIO ITEM ADD.miz

To elaborate on this, I think:

While clients won't be able to progress a mission via "spacebar," you can have clients in a multiplayer session activate triggers using the communication menu '\' and then going into the "F10 - Other" menu by using the "RADIO ITEM ADD" trigger.

Attached is a basic example .miz

Thanks! : thumbup:

Firma DCS.png