In cockpit clock shows what time?

default ZULU time is displayed. You have to set time offset in CDU in order to display local time.

I7-6700K OC 4.9G, 896G SSD, 32G RAM @ 2400MHz, NH-D15 cooling system,TM Hotas Warthog,Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals,TrackIr 5, BOSE M2

Then ZULU time should be three hours behind?

Syria local time is UTC3, so the answer is Yes.

I7-6700K OC 4.9G, 896G SSD, 32G RAM @ 2400MHz, NH-D15 cooling system,TM Hotas Warthog,Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals,TrackIr 5, BOSE M2

A prepared mission maybe? If so, remove the CDU folder from the miz file.

Edit: reported for the "prepared" missions

Edited by Stuka

Windows 10|i7 7700K @4800|32GB DDR3|GTX 1070|TM Warthog HOTAS|Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals|TM MFDs + Lilliput 8"|TIR5 Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The clock shows ZULU (GMT) time by default.

If you want it to show local time, you have to configure it on the time page in the CDU. (feature, not a bug)

Using ZULU is easier to coordinate in some cases, as other jets only have ZULU.

There is currently a bug where a prepared mission will screw up the clock on CDU startup.

Windows 10|i7 7700K @4800|32GB DDR3|GTX 1070|TM Warthog HOTAS|Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals|TM MFDs + Lilliput 8"|TIR5 Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
There is currently a bug where a prepared mission will screw up the clock on CDU startup.

Update: If you remove the [time_time] line from the SETTINGS.lua in the CDU folder the clock seems to work as intended.