5. GBU-54 or CBU-105

6. Empty

7. GBU-54 or CBU-105

8. GBU-54 or APKWS

9. AGM-65G or AGM-65D x 2

10. APKWS

11. AIM-9Mx2

1150 CM 30mm

Typically run lighter loadouts for the better performance, only take the dual rack mavericks and cbu-105s for a heavy target area. the triple mavericks are unrealistic for the a-10. Also makes me use the gun more often which is an absolute blast

I usually play multiplayer PVE Servers, so recently I've found that my usual loadout below can help tackle most scenarios while keeping it somewhat realistic.

1. ALQ-184

2. GBU-12

3. 2x AGM-65D's

4. 7x MPP APKWS

5. GBU-54

6. usually nothing

7. GBU-54

8. 7x MPP APKWS

9. 2x AGM-65D's

10. targeting pod

11. 2x aim9m's

I'll load up with 80% fuel, full combat mix gun ammo and a countermeasure mix of 120 chaff/ 180 flares. I'll expand most of the stores on a sortie, except for a gbu-54 here and there. That is if I don't get shot down by SAMS halfway through. The flight performance in better than average with only 80% fuel. I've only messed around with the laser mavericks once and rifled two off on a jtac laser spot. Now that was cool.

• 11 months later...

Bringing up an old thread here but wanted to see if someone could elaborate on a couple things as I am new to the A-10. Are most of these realistic loadouts for CAS? or CAP? I'd like to make some presets so I have been looking over everyones post but I would like to make presets that are good for different scenarios/missions and for PVE MP. I have been fiddling with the F/A 18 for a couple weeks and it is multi-role so wanted to make sure I am setting them both up in the ways that they are intended. Thank you in advance for any help or tips!

• Like 1

Ryzen 7 5800x w/ PBO on, RTX 3070ti w/ OC, 32 GB RAM @3000 | Quest 2, Virpil Joystick, Throttle, and Rudder

• 2 weeks later...