Help! Mav option missing in MFD

As the title says after this last DCS update the MAV page is unavailable in the MFD. It's simply not listed. TGP, CDU, STAT & MSG are there but NO Mav! I tried a DCS repair but no joy. The problem exists for instant action, missions and campaigns. Forum and Google searches haven't listed anything so am I unique? Any guidance is appreciated.

Radial Madness

Mav page is on the left MFD, Select your mavs from the DSMS and to the right of the DSMS theres the MAV screen osb

I feel the need

The need for jet engines to create thrust in order to have differential pressure on the wings which achieves aerodynamics lift at high velocity Ooww!! :pilotfly:

Hanger - FC3, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-5E Tiger II, A-10C, BF109K, Spitfire, P51D, Mig-21-bis, Mig-15bis, KA50, UH-1H Huey, SA342 Gazelle, Mi-8MTV2, M-2000C, AJS-37.

Terrains - Persian Gulf [x], Nevada [x], Normandy [x]

Ok, see that they moved the Mav button over to the left MFD. I assume this is due in part to the A-10C II cockpit upgrade. I had hoped it wouldn't affect the original. What other surprises await?! Cheers!

Radial Madness

I assume this is due in part to the A-10C II cockpit upgrade. I had hoped it wouldn't affect the original. What other surprises await?! Cheers!

ED have said repeatedly that most system fixes for the new A-10C II will also be included in the old A-10C.

Personally, I think that's brilliant. Right now I'm switching between the new one (fun flying) and the old one (squadron flying; we're still on an older Stable) and it's driving me nuts how the switches are in different positions at startup, they react differently to right/left clicks, MFCDs are set up differently and the flight characteristics are different.

Everything about the new module is better, even though some of the changes will certainly take some time until my muscle memory catches up. They made it closer to the real aircraft, and that's perfectly sensible.

So, what surprises await?

- ability to pull more G

- better right/left clock consistency with newer modules

- several default switch positions in the cold jet changed

- HOTAS commands updated to reflect the real setup (not sure whether all of these will make it to the old A-10C)

- and of course the free, reworked cockpit we've gotten months ago

they react differently to right/left clicks

Don't even get me started...

If I'm having to click something in the cockpit with the mouse (rather than having it mapped to a device) I feel myself stopping and articulating in my head "now...is this left click for forward/up or is it right click?"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't even get me started...

If I'm having to click something in the cockpit with the mouse (rather than having it mapped to a device) I feel myself stopping and articulating in my head "now...is this left click for forward/up or is it right click?"

LOL! I noticed that right away and thought "WTF, why are all the switches in different positions"? I'm really not complaining, however, since the effort that has gone into A-10C II has shown ED's dedication to the Hawg without trashing v1.0. I am truly grateful!

Radial Madness

The lack of switches consistency is incomprehensible for me.

It's known problem for years. Before C II there was a mod fixing all problems - mouse clicks and switches wrapping. It is really easy fix that can be done with a Notepad - one text file to edit.

WTF ED still didn't fix that is one of the biggest mysteries of the universe.