[USER ERROR] CTD when pressing DESG OSB on EHSD

Rob

Hello,

I can reproducibly get DCS to crash while flying the AV8B and pressing the "DESG" button in the EHSD. It's happened on multiple maps, both cold start, hot start, air start. No mods.

Because it crashes, there is no track. Here is a video of a crash:

It's a hot start aircraft with 5 pre-programmed waypoints. As the EHSD is shown by default, just click the Left OSB 1.

Attached is the .miz file from above. A single AV8B on NTTR carrying JDAMs, a bunch of Transports. Also attached is the dcs.log

Once again. There is no track produced by DCS because it crashes, so I cannot add a track because there is no track to add.

JDAM 02.miz

dcs.log

;4520871']I can reproducibly get DCS to crash while flying the AV8B and pressing the "DESG" button in the EHSD. It's happened on multiple maps' date=' both cold start, hot start, air start. No mods.[/quote']

I can't reproduce the crash using your Nevada mission.

Tested in DCS 2.5.6.55960

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Thanks, I did a clean and repair and it no longer happen, I've never had cockpit or similar mods installed, but I should have done the clean/repair before posting.

I have another bug posted about cycling waypoints with NSEQ boxed and a TERM waypoint set that continues to crash after cleaning the MOD folder and doing the full clean/repair.

Would someone be able to see if they can recreate?

Cheers,

Rob

• ED Team

Please remove your unofficial mods from here

C:\Users\reso\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods

then run another cleanup and repair it may help

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2