Mission 5 bug

VirusAM

Hey @baltic_dragon

Thanks a lot, another thing Im coming against is im not getting the approach warnings and then just being shot down. I am on channels 1 & 2 respectively but on the kneeboard it says guard is on channel 3 & strike is on channel 2?

When looking at others doing this mission it says to be on channel 1&2. I am doing 1&2 and hearing everything except the comms from approach warning.

Then i get the if you did not hear the comms please wait, and then i end up getting blown up haha.

Any ideas?

Yes, you need to enable guard monitoring, it is described in Designer's Notes in the briefing. So you effectively will need to monitor 3 channels.

I spent a couple of hours testing Prince's behaviour and was able to replicate him crashing into the sea. I think it may have been connected to the altitude safeguard of all things, which told him to climb when he got below certain altitude. In some cases he would do opposite. Not sure if it is fixed, but I'll include it with the next update. 

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Same Prince-diving-into-water issue here - Release Version.

OS: Windows 10 64-bit | CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.2GHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders 11GB | RAM: G-Skill 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/3600MHz | SSD: 480gb Corsair HyperX | MoBo: EVGA Z270 Stinger | Oculus Rift | HOTAS Warthog