Misunderstanding

coolhands

Hello,

:( I allow myself to write because it is not in my habit to rattle but here you exceed the limits of my patience. My squadron was on the open beta and we accept the fact of having problems with this test version.

So we took the decision to go to the stable to be able to fly without the inconveniences of the OB. And following the update of the stable we arrive at the same level as the OB. I think you have serious internal management problem concerning the releases and especially communication towards the community. You don't realize the problems you create within squadrons that use DCS. I had never said anything about OB because I found it normal to serve as a tester but on the stable you have no valid excuse knowing that in addition to this it prevents us from using paying addons which does not is absolutely not normal. I am really disappointed that I had to write this kind of message but you looked for it. I want you to fix the stable quickly so that we can finally use this simulator properly. I had to use a translator because my English is not enough when it comes to rattling.

Good continuation

Bonjour coolhands.

Pour commencer, sache que tu peux revenir à la stable précédente via la commande "DCS_Updater.exe update 2.5.6.52437" (à exécuter en ligne de commande depuis le dossier \DCS World\bin\).

Maitenant, je rejoins notproplayer3 : quel(s) bug(s) attribué(s) à la dernière version vous ennuie, exactement ? As-tu un fichier dcs.log montrant les erreurs rencontrées ?

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

he is saying he should be able to use mods. sorry if this is incorrect.

everytime the game updates, your mods will need to be updated also. sorry but having ed change for u just isn't the answer here.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

not OP, but the recently released stable version has the dreaded STT bug in hornet.

There's also the english texture cockpit bug of the l-39, being there since the last three open betas and never addressed despite bug reports, then passed todady on release version. If this Is the state of things, they want us to use the open beta (I'd be for stable if It was supported, since I do not buy EA modules); release version Is Just a Legacy, so that if you have a blocking bug they can say "go to release, ob Is not for you". Neither release Is for anyone, being this state of things!

If I understanding correctly the problem would an acceptable solution to this be that when EA decide to release a new stable release they announce the open beta version number that they’re going to use and delay 2 weeks and then release it.

Those wanting it earlier can do a OB update knowing that it will be the next stable release but everyone else has 2 weeks to get their add ons updated to work?

(is the problem is unannounced stable release updates?)

Bonjour coolhands.

Pour commencer, sache que tu peux revenir à la stable précédente via la commande "DCS_Updater.exe update 2.5.6.52437" (à exécuter en ligne de commande depuis le dossier \DCS World\bin\).

Maitenant, je rejoins notproplayer3 : quel(s) bug(s) attribué(s) à la dernière version vous ennuie, exactement ? As-tu un fichier dcs.log montrant les erreurs rencontrées ?

:thumbup:

Je vais essayer