A10-C_2 only availably for country USA

dcs76

AFAIK, the USA is the only operator of the A-10

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

If you want the A-10C II on red and blue then just use USA for one side and USAF aggressors on the other side. The A-10C II is in both.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

It should also be available for the new Joint Task Force Blue faction. Is it not?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

A-10C in DCS is available to other countries. Same list of countries should be applied to the A-10C II. Otherwise a lot of mission have to be changed quite a bit as they might not have the coalitions set up accordingly to allow simply changing the airframe from the former model to the new one.

A-10C in DCS is available to other countries. Same list of countries should be applied to the A-10C II. Otherwise a lot of mission have to be changed quite a bit as they might not have the coalitions set up accordingly to allow simply changing the airframe from the former model to the new one.

+1 to this.