Differential Braking with VKB TRudder MK IV

Hello,

i'm having Issues setting up my VKB TRudder MK IV for Differential Braking for my A10-C.

Specs of stuff I'm using: Windows 10 2004, TM Hotas Warthog, VKB Trudder Pedals MK.IV v1.99A, VKB Device Config v0.91.37

What i want to achieve: use the pinky leverswitch on the stick to activate differential braking with my rudder pedals.

And from the looks of it I am too stupid to do this. So here is my question: Can anybody please help me configure it so i can use differential brakes in DCS with my current hardware?

Hello,

i'm having Issues setting up my VKB TRudder MK IV for Differential Braking for my A10-C.

Specs of stuff I'm using: Windows 10 2004, TM Hotas Warthog, VKB Trudder Pedals MK.IV v1.99A, VKB Device Config v0.91.37

What i want to achieve: use the pinky leverswitch on the stick to activate differential braking with my rudder pedals.

And from the looks of it I am too stupid to do this. So here is my question: Can anybody please help me configure it so i can use differential brakes in DCS with my current hardware?

You might have better luck posting in the INPUT/OUTPUT forum.

But if you've already assigned the L and R brakes to the rudders, try inverting the brake assignment. On my MFG, unless I invert it, it applies the brakes when the pedals are in the "up" position.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Hello,

You need additional software like joystick gremlin to do this. Out of the box you can assign virtual buttons to the ends of the ruder axis in the vkb software and use these in DCS for the wheel brakes. That's what I did.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.